Yandere Shorts! David - Stupid prizes

A/N - Yeah sooo guys I've been a way for a while and I figured I could get back into writing if I start with some shorts! I've been lacking free time lately what with my hours going up a ridiculous amount and haven't been taking sufficient care of myself but thankfully I'm getting a long break from work over the holidays and plan to finally use my returning inspiration to write when I can ❤❤❤

Warnings: Non consensual sex and unhealthy relationship with a strong hint of threat.

--

Muffled squeals rang out through the dark, damp alleyway. Not nearly loud enough to attract the attention of passer-by’s. David grinned cruelly. Squeezing the backs of your knees he had been holding your folded body up by. The cold and rough scrape of brick sliding down your numb rump was relentless.

“So you thought you could just run away? So easily.” There was a glint of fang.

"Got me thinking what kind of fool you take me to be." David snarled in your ear. You couldn't shake your head if you tried, he had seen to that- just like he had your punishment.

Your mind, acting in it’s own self preservation tried to save you from him, placating him as well as it could hold out for but he had just scoffed at the attempt. The aching of your skull came and went as he prodded freely around in your pretty little head as he continued his assault. Not that he would ever see it that way. Why would a monster label itself a monster?

His cock had been pulled out from the zipper, just enough to fill you to the brim without sacrificing his grip on you. He had continued, agonizingly and achingly long without so much as a little preparation before he got his hands on you. The burn has only just dulled down but you didn't even know how long it had been since he caught you.

Your spine tingled when he scraped his fangs down your collarbone. The rough nick of skin had caused you to bend your spine in an attempt to get away from him. His fangs were unrelenting though and as soon as you moved, he bit down hard. The leather gloves he had shoved in your mouth ate your screams.

The sloppy and wet claps sped up as he drank, and you could feel yourself grow weaker despite the ache of your spent cunt warming up to him again. He was taking too much. Your legs protested when you tried to kick at him again, only to fail. It always seemed to turn the sadistic fucker on whenever he would feed from you, that much you already knew from your time spent kept against your will.

“Should I take more? Maybe then you won't be so quick to try and leave.” He mused, more to himself than anything, but you knew from the unforgiving pace he started that he expected your protest.

David expected begging, pleading and promises you would not keep but from the bunched up leather stuffed in your full mouth, he had made it downright impossible.

You shook your head in protest, teary eyes watching as he licked the smeared blood from the corner of his lips. David chuckled darkly and his swollen tip kissed the opening of your cervix. You squirmed uncomfortably and watched in horror as David’s face changed, becoming more monstrous. It wasn't as if you hadn’t seen him before, rather it was horrifying the last time you had caught him feeding, leading to your unwanted stay at the cave.

“If that’s what it takes little dove, then I will keep you weak until you see sense.”