tyler seguin | dallas stars

You scoffed and shook your head in disbelief

You scoffed and shook your head in disbelief. "I can't come?" You exclaimed.

Your older brother, Jamie, shook his head and dropped it into his hand in frustration.

"I'm only twenty-three, Jamie, and you act like I'm a baby but I'm not! When are you going to realize that I'm not the girl you once knew when we were young!" You yelled at him and ran to your bedroom as you slammed the door.

You sank in your bed and groaned out in frustration. You were only in your twenties and just wanted to go out. But you couldn't due to your stupid brothers.

As you wanted to sob, you kept it in and kept remembering the happy memories instead of the sad ones so you wouldn't cry and try to prove your brothers wrong.

The only reason why that you didn't want to talk about your brother is that he wouldn't take you to the club he was going with his friends.

Of course, your other brother agreed with him. They would never agree with you even though they knew that you were right sometimes.

You were tired by the brothers that you had. They both played in the NHL and you hated every single thing about them because they're too overprotective.

You thought it was stupid.

You rolled your eyes and let out a sigh of disbelief. Then, you heard a knock on the door and that made you deepened into the pillow that was on top of your face.

"You're coming. But if I see you with any of the boys, I'm taking you home immediately." He said quickly.

As soon as he said that, you jumped out of your bed and showed him your huge smile as you hugged him.

"Thank you so much!" You pulled away. "I was this close to slapping across your face." You were serious but Jamie thought it was a joke until he stopped laughing as he widened his eyes.

"Ok, ok. Get ready. We're leaving soon." He told you and left without giving you a chance to talk back but he knew you didn't have to.

You smiled brightly and put your hair into a messy ponytail. You didn't have to wear makeup, you practically hated it. Then, you grabbed an outfit from your closet and put it on quickly.

Heading out of your room, you walked towards your older brother and caught his attention.

"That was fast." He mumbled and got his car keys. You chuckled and placed your arms together as you followed him.

Then, as you guys headed outside and closed the front door, Jamie beeped his car and you hopped in with excitement.

"Don't-"

"Flirt with any of your guys or else we're going home early. Yeah, I know. I'm not dumb." You remembered the words that Jamie said often as you rolled your eyes and looked at the side window.