sidney crosby | pittsburgh penguins

At only the age of twenty-five, you've never been more satisfied than your own life as you made your life walk into the most popular league in the world

You were the second woman to enter the NHL when you got drafted to your favourite team.

Not to mention, you were amazing. Better than others who had better skills than you but you proved them wrong and showed them the correct way.

On the ice, you never fought with anyone when you first time stepped on the ice and ever since everyone was calling you names. But you showed them that it didn't really affect your feelings nor your future especially.

On the other side, you've made a lot of friends when you introduced yourself and broke the news again.

You hadn't realized that it was a big deal until you saw yourself on television with people cheering on for you.

You remembered the first time when you scored your first goal, your first hat trick, your first everything with the team you loved.

You had appreciated the staff, the fans, your family and your friends every single day of supporting you.

They were amazing to have you and you adored all of them so damn much no matter what.

Even though, they put you some things that you had to dealt with by yourself. Such as the Golden Boy hating on you.

You never knew why he hated you despitefully ever since the Penguins selected you in the first overall, fourth round.

You tried and tried to figure out why and how. But nobody had helped you because you knew something was up with him.

You knew and wanted to talk to Sidney so badly but you decided to let it go as you realized it was none of your business at all.

But the image of him was stuck in your head ever since and you avoided every way to not see him as he was doing the same thing to you.

You just wanted to know why but you felt more discouraged when no one was trying to help you out.

All of a sudden, you shook your head quickly and swallowed harshly.

"Shit." You whispered through gritted teeth as you clenched your hand around the phone.

Grabbing your bag and heading outside, you locked every entry of your house and later entered into the bus that was parked in front of your house.

You sighed and searched for a seat that was available but suddenly, you locked eyes with the one and only, Sidney Crosby.

He had a blank look that was on his face, giving you something but you didn't know anything. Before he turned his head, I passed him and sat a couple of seats away from him silently.

Then, as, you scrolled on any social media page and Instagram page especially, you found nothing but the preview video of yourself scoring a hat trick that happened a couple of days ago.