032

Chapter Thirty-two - Sexual tension
(I will notifiy mature content like this: MATURE CONTENT and will end them like this: MATURE CONTENT ENDED)

Now the next afternoon, this is our second to last day until we go back to L.A. the week went by so fast but it was really fun and exciting. Vinnie and I for now are in our hotel room sitting down -while I layed on Vinnie's lap -  at the bed watching a movie on the TV. Today was pretty chill, most of the day we spent inside the hotel room watching TV or making tiktoks. Once today we went out for food because we got hungry and there was nothing good to eat on food service.

"oh that's gross" Vinnie commented and covered my eyes so I wouldn't see the TV.

I moved his hand that was basically covering my whole face "what's so bad about a shirtless dude?" I asked as Vinnie looked down at me "I've seen plenty of boys shirtless before dummy"

"exactly, you're not supposed too"

"he looks kinda hot though" I mumbled as I looked at the TV.

Vinnie picked me up and threw me onto the bed, it kinda hurt but couldn't help but laugh "he isn't hot!"

"oh come on! That's Noah Centineo!" I laughed as I sat up "He's always hot! plus I was only joking Vinnie!"

his funny sad face faded away into a laugh as he laid down next to me. I leaned down to kiss him, but after the kiss, we didn't seperate. we stayed close to each others face not moving. There was sexual tension between us.

MATURE CONTENT

I didn't think this would happen during this trip but here it was. it was happening.

Vinnie sat up and kissed me again, each kiss got even more passionate than the last, soon rougher than the last.

"Your sure you wanna do this?" Vinnie stopped and asked making sure I was ready with what we were doing, "just tell me to stop if you get uncomfortable" I nodded and we when back at it again. I went along with it. I laied down with Vinnie hovering on top of me. We continued on what we were doing before before moving onto something else. I felt Vinnie's hand press onto my thigh, took a little gasp because his rings were cold.

"You good?" Vinnie stopped and looked into my eyes

"yea, I'm fine" I said and pulled Vinnie shirt so that he would kiss me again. Butterflies filled my stomach as Vinnie stopped again but this time he didn't say anything and took off the shirt he was wearing. He threw it onto the floor and came back to kiss my neck. I could already feel a hickey forming where Vinnie had been sucking on for the past couple seconds, good thing I brought concealer.

It didn't take long before I had to take off my shirt and switch places wth vinnie. I sat on Vinnie's lower abomen and started making my way up to Vinnie's neck. Vinnie's hands rested on my ass as I made multiple hickeys on his neck. "holy fuck" Vinnie whispered, I got the spot. Vinnie and I switched places again and I was back on the bottom. I felt Vinnie pull down my shorts and run his hand up and down my thigh. His lips seperated from mine again and once again he didn't say anything but went down between my legs. Vinnie looked back up at me again, I nodded my head slightly and Vinnie took off my black lace underwear. Vinnie went striaght for it after I said yes.

"shit" I moaned as Vinnie went faster. It was against gods will what I was going to tell Vinnie to do, but fuck it "V wait" I said as Vinnie stopped and sat up stright. He wiped his lips and looked at me "Just Fuck me already" I sighed. Vinnie looked at me like I was crazy but then imprinted a smirk on his face

"This just got interesting" Vinnie said in a low voice "but are you sure?"

"of course I am V"

Vinnie unbuckled his belt and took off his jeans, revealing his boxers. I tried sitting up but Vinnie pushed me back down. "listen, I'm in charge now." Vinnie said and hovered back on top of me. I smirked as well, interested on what was going to happen. (YOURE GETTING RAILED BY VINNIE HACKER GIRL)

"this is going to be quite an adventure" Vinnie said one last time before taking off his boxers. Vinnie thrusted into me which made me gasp. Vinnie went in deep, getting every inch of his dick into my pussy. Vinnies face dug back into my neck kissing my jaw line. "Shit" Vinnie moaned

"Faster V" I moaned

"Whatever you say my love" Vinnie said and followed my orders.

I chuckled "who's the boss now bitch?"

Vinnie slowed down again "say it again I dare you"

"Who's the boss now bitch?" I smirked

(YALL IVE ONLY WRITEN SMUT TWICE IM SORRY IF THIS IS BAD!)

MATURE CONTENT ENDED

Only in our undergarments now, Vinnie and I are talking, laughing, just talking about completely random things. I'm on birth control pills so I should be fine, but even if I do get pregnant, I wouldn't get an abortion.

"God I was cringy" Vinnie said as I scrolled to a new video of baby Vinnie. "Don't look at those!" He snatch his phone out of my hand.

"I'll let you look at mine" I said and grabbed my phone.

We scrolled through our old TikToks together and laughed a little bit. Who wouldn't? Our tiktoks were weird.

We cuddled for the rest of the day, we didn't bother on getting up for food. We just postmated what ever we wanted. I now was laying on Vinnies chest watching T.V. I was lazy to get up, mostly because I was comfortable with Vinnie. He was sleeping with an arm around me. I didn't want to leave Vinnie. I ran my hand threw his hair and reached up my head to kiss his cheek.

"I love you V, and I always will."

A/n: I'm so sorry if this chapter was bad! But I kinda find it cute 😫 love y'all and goodnight (if your in the  pst time lol)