Asleep Till' The Morning

Ruv's POV:

I flopped on bed, tired and messed up. I can't believe that blue haired jerk ran away! They could've just joined the church when they could..I looked over at the pillow barricade with the sleeping neopolitan figure on the other side. I shouldn't waste my energy being angry, I wouldn't want to wake her up after the 'incident'. So far, nobody has ever caught or seen Sarvente in her Lucifer form, which was good. I sighed and started blinking my eyes really fast, just so to trick my brain that I'm tired so I can fall asleep. Just as my eyes close slowly as a sign that I'm tired, I heard a mutter. I squinted my eyes in disturbance and turned my head towards the pillow barricade. I didn't look over since I know who was there, but what I heard was mutters from Sarvente. I slowly lifted up a pillow that was near to my face and looked over to see Sarv's head turned to face mine, she was fast asleep. I removed the pillow and listened to her mutters.

"Remember....w-when you said those....harsh-h words to...me..Ruv?.."

I swallowed my breath, shes sleep talking again, I'm just glad that its not sleep 'walking'. I slowly placed the pillow back on the barricade and turned my head on the other side. I tried to sleep but it couldn't work. I just realised that I forgot to remove my jacket, which was probably the reason why I was uncomfortable. I decided not to sleep today and just take a nap in the morning. I couldn't stop hearing her mutters. All I heard the rest of the night was all the horrible things I did to her. I don't have time to take a nap in the morning, I'll have to apologise first. My head was filled with guilt and hard thinking. I couldn't sleep. I was thinking of making a coffee, but that would make me more tired and angry. I don't want to apologise to Sarv with a mad temper, though she'd understand why after the 'incident' with blue-haired-midget-boy and his wears-her-mom's-clothes girlfriend. I sighed softly and started to doze off. Ignoring the mutters from Sarvente sleep talking. I don't want her to know that I'm upset, just so she isn't upset.

The Next Morning (No POV's):

Sarvente yawned as the sun through the windows rose up. She happily slinged the blanket off her and let the sun ray's gallop through the room.

"Morning sleepy-head!~"

Ruv groaned in annoyance after a rough time sleeping. Sarvente crossed her arms and pouted. She walked over to the russian cookies-and-cream and placed her backhand on his head, feeling his warmth. Ruv can tell that she's checking his temperature, making sure if he's sick or not. Russian hard-bass swinged his arm upwards to collide with Sarv's arm to stop her feeling his temperature.

"Ruv! I'm checking if your sick or not!"

"..Ugh..I'm not..sick..Leave me alone I'm sleeping."

"Ruv, its daytime, theres no place for sleeping in the daytime, because its not moonlight yet!"

Sarvente skipped across the room towards Ruv's bedside. She took a glance at Ruv's face. Ruv opened his good eye in a flash. It made neopolitan girl jump a little, but knew that was Ruv's way of scaring her. Neopolitan Demon girl gave Russian hard-bass a look saying "I'm getting you medicine and you ain't stoppin' me" . Once Ruv noticed her look that she gave her, Sarv ran outside the doorway and out the room, going downstairs and into the bathroom, where the medicine was all kept. She took one that said "Cures Fever's" and ran up in the room again. Ruv placed a disgusted look on Sarv and turned his head away as Sarv stepped closer with the medicine.

"Ruv. You must drink this, I can tell your sick"

"No."

"Ruuv."

"I'm fine."

The Russian man let out a hard cough and sniffle, but turned away, giving Sarv a sign that said "You heard nothing". Sarv ignored the sign and left the jug of medicine on a nearby counter, she sat next to Ruv.

"Hey, its okay that you didn't beat Boyfriend."

"Its not about that.."

"Then what was it?"

Ruv slowly turned to Sarv. Demon girl noticed his guilty eyes, and gave him a look, saying that he has permission to talk about the stuff she accidently said last night.

"You said something about me saying harsh words to you last night, when you were sleep talking"

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for saying those harsh words, I remember."

Sarvente slipped in the blankets again, next to Ruv. She nuzzled her head over his head.

"Its okay Ruv, it didn't hurt that badly. I dealt with them with the help of one my highschool friends, Tac"

"Hm? Tac?."

"Yea! He was like, the nicest guy in the school! Remember him?"

"Oh him, yeah I remember..."

"Hehehe, I remember one of his close friends saying you were a car. Get it? Rr r r r r r Ruv?"

Sarvente chuckled after remembering the moment between her close friends. Ruv never seen her go out with her friends before, mostly because of how him and her weren't supposed to seperate. She can't have one night without Ruv. Ruv felt guilty but formed a slightly soft smile. He liked it when Sarv was cheerful and happy, he hates it when she's pissed, angry or emotionally sad. Sarv calmed her laughing and picked up the medicine and started teasing Ruv.

"Here comes the choo-choo traiin!!"

Ruv shrinked inside the blankets, acting like he's scared of medicine

"...one word...No."

Sarv didn't care and forced Ruv to sit up from the bed and drink the medicine.

"Hey, I wasn't even sick"

"I don't really care, you seem sick to me"

"No."

"Yes."

"Nu-uh"

"Yes-uh."

Till then, Sarv couldn't stop teasing Ruv with curing him this morning. Russian hard-bass felt embarrassed but didn't show it whilst Demon girl kept chanting that she was a Doctor. Usually, Ruv would take care of Sarv, not the other way around. At the end of the day, Cookies-and-cream didn't stop feeling proud of neopolitan girl for curing him. Even though he still has a small fever and that lingering cough.