Author's Note

(Srry for being dead. I'm just focusing on my grades and my studies and I'm still trying to find a way to reset my password so I can rechange my email to talk to ya'll. I'm so so so so so so sorry for the wait, I hope your not offended that this 'chapter' isn't really a chapter. I got alot of storyboarding and planning whether to do a time skip or just get over with Boyfriend finally defeating Tricky with a help of Hank. The stories I tell are just turning into a novel and I was hoping to not put that much detail in every single day that they're placed in or my story might be too long for me to finish, I'm trying hard to get back on track with FNF since believe it or not, I tried quitting because of the drama in posting a new mod. Me and my friends thought we were gonna pull a new mod but it took her one day to make a beat, and she stayed up all night. I realized that not only do I do sprites, I need to work on maps and art cutscenes, and the backgrounds on the menu. Once again I hope you don't end up hating me for not posting much and leaving you with a dead Whitty on the ground as a cliffhanger. I'm kinda too busy watching Alice In Borderland after finishing Squid Game/Round Six. I'll leave you guys for probably/maybe a week again, Idk yet since I'm summoning my motivation so I can find it around my room somewhere. Its just a saying that I'm lacking motivation. Sub to me on my channel :F1sh_F1ngerz: , thanks for de reads guys and gals! I love ya'll!! 🥰😚)