An Unexpected Return

No POV's:

"R-ruv?..You love me?.." The neopolitan ice cream blushed way more than slightly.

"Yeah...I do love you." The cookies-and-cream confessed.

A bright smile appeared on Sarvente's face, which caught Ruv's attention.

"Do you?.."

"I do Ruv!"

Ruv blushed, Sarv blushed. They both love each other. Neither of them knew about this, but it looks like Carol and Whitty do, which is a wonder why they're always eyeing on the both of them, whilst teasing them slightly. They both cuddled again, knowing that they both love eachother.

The Russian hard-bass started speaking "We're going to that triple date are we?"

"Yup we are!" The church organ fluted.

At Boyfriend's Place:

"Yo babe!" Cyan haired protagonist proclaimed.

"Should I change my shirt? Since your changing yours?"

Girlfriend nodded whilst looking through her clothing. She skinmed and scanned through the frilly, multi-coloured dresses that didn't really suit her, they were all from Mommy Mearest/Mommy-Must-Murder. She sighed in frustation.

"I can't find one good dress in this closet!" Red head complained.

"Don't worry babe, I got one for you!" Cyan haired cheerfully chuckled whilst dragging his girlfriend to his closet.

"I found these two matching clothes at the store we went to earlier."

There were two indigo and lilac striped shirts, with black shorts and light blue shoes.

"Its perfect babe!"

Girlfriend quickly ran to her spare room to change while Boyfriend stayed in his room to change. They both went out, as a matching couple. They went to the park to go and have a little walk to freshen themselves a bit.

At the Park:

"Ooh da sliide!!" Boyfriend giddly gasped.

Girlfriend watched as her boyfriend started climbing up the wall, then onto a bridge, then upwards to a slide. She can't tell if its the tallest slide because of her height, but she catched up to Bf to join him. Boyfriend arrived at the top of the slide, putting both of his hands at the side of his hips, acting like he rules the workd or something.

"Babe! I'm at the top!"

"I can tell babe!" Girlfriend shouted as she catched up.

The ground started to shake, almost shaking both of them off the top of the level they're on. They both screamed then help onto one of the bars. Girlfriend didn't want Boyfriend and herself injured, so she outgrew her wings, her skin started fading into a purplish lilac colour, her devil horns appeared. It was her turn to save Boyfriend. She carried Boyfriend in a quick flash and flew down to the ground before the playground collasped. There weren't any fault lines nearby, so someone in particular might be making this earthquake. Girlfriend flew above the ground and levitated around the town. Her mind said "Who was causing this?".

Boyfriend's POV:

I noticed Girlfriend suddenly carrying me. She was in her full demon form, just like her parents. I blushed as me and her were both floating off the ground. I looked into her red sparked eyes and figured what she was saying into her mind.

"Hey babe...It's okay." Boyfriend's voice soothed Girlfriend's mind clear.

"Thanks babe, you almost got hurt." Girlfriend answered. I noticed that she was calming herself down by flying quite slow. Which is a nice change. We both flew over to Carol and Whitty's house. They experienced that shake too. Their pathway was slightly crooked, filled with cracks shaped as lightning bolts. We both raced inside their home. I saw both Whitty holding onto Carol, who had blood dripping from her face.

"Guys! Are you okay!?" I shouted across the room.

"Help us out here!!" Whitty yelled

The ground shook even more, I raced towards Whitty and Carol while Girlfriend flew over to them. Whitty's leg was stuck, which is why he couldn't move.

"This will hurt just a little!" Girlfriend explained.

Whitty frantically nodded and prepared his leg that was stuck through the floor. Me and my girlfriend pulled the floorboard for Whitty to lift his leg, as he lifted it up, his leg scraped through the sharp edges, blood dripped from his leg, he was badly injured. The building was about to collaspe, I braced for impact but I knew Girlfriend wasm't going to buy it. She lifted all of us, literally ALL OF US and flew out of a nearby window, she landed in a further street and dropped all of us, to regain her strength. The ground shook even more. Who was making the ground shake?!

"CAROL!! SPEAK TO ME!"

I saw the pure guilt and sadness in Whitty's firey eyes as his tears flowed down through his face.

"Hey Whitty...It'll be okay...I know a person who can heal her. It's my dad.." Everyone was startled after hearing what Girlfriend just said.

I blurted out "Let's do whatever it takes to heal our friend! Come on! Let's heal her!"

Girlfriend opened a sudden portal leading towards her father's apartment. We all hopped inside as a shortcut.

"Dad! We need help" Girlfriend shouted.

Daddy Dearest turned his head towards all the four of us.

"Let me guess? The one that bomb-head is holding." Daddy Dearest answered back.

"Yes, got that right. Are you gonna help us?"

Daddy Dearest looked at Carol, then all the three of of us.

"I'll help."

After a few hours, Carol was up and running again.

"Carol!" Whitty screamed as he saw Carol awake. He ran towards her and hugged her ever so tightly.

"Heh, I'm alright Whitty" She said in a weak smile.

"How come your apartmant isn't shaking as of right now?" I said without the usual beep bops.

"We're in hell, I have my apartment here linked to the human world just so my daughter here can see you." Daddy Dearest explained.

"Yeah! This is basicaly where I live apparently. Heh" Girlfriend slightly chuckled.

"Babe.. This apartment....IS SO COOL!!!!" I screamed.

I have never felt happier for my girlfriend living in this world! Even though I'm an angel, this looks pretty sick!

"Heh, thanks babe" She winked at me with a blush.

"Theres something missing here..." Carol exclaimed.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Wheres Sarvente and Ruv?"

(To be continued because I'm sleepy and lazy)