The Doors of The Sacred Place

No POV's:

Ruv had fallen asleep throughout the day after the messed up night in the lobby. There wasn't any Mass today since it was Tuesday. Sarvente felt worried, for Ruv. The way that Ruv didn't want to talk to her on the way back to the church made her think about their relationship. Neopolitan felt tired anyways, so she slept in with Ruv, on the pillow barricaded bed. She felt cold, even though she had a huge sweater on. She still didn't feel safe after the incident between 'Cass' and 'Whitty', as Sarvente thinks their names are. She fell asleep, not knowing that she was halfway to falling on the side of the bed. Ruv removed the pillows that disturbed him from his sleep, but noticed Sarvente on the other side. Ruv moved a little closer, as Sarv moved a little further. Sarv was just about to fall off the bed.

Ruv's POV:

I didn't feel as pleasant for this Tuesday morning. But I felt quite better, that I remembered to punch that bomb-head f*cker. But I felt all woozy after he took a few hits, but it didn't really change me. I had to be there for her, for Sarvente. Even if it means stealing something or murdering a few people, famous or not, I couldn't let Sarv take the pain. But it was my fault for her not finishing her sentence after I didn't want to talk to her. I was really tired, but all I could do was waste my strength to protect her. I watched as Sarv started falling off. I grabbed her waist and rolled her towards me. She was way closer to me then before, I felt a warm sensation burn through my spine. What was this feeling? I couldn't help but bring her closer to me. Now her head was facing my chest. I couldn't let anyone touch her, in a hurtful way, but I do not intend to ruin her relationship with someone else. I'll just have to protect them just like how I protected Sarv. I cuddled her slightly, but I felt my left arm being clenched by hers. She was cold, really cold. I shouldn't have left her alone in the night in this horrible temperature of hers. Not to mention how yesterday night, it was slightly snowing. The coldness escaped through the windows of the aburden window. I felt Sarv shiver. So I let my right arm go over her shoulder, as a sign that 'it's okay to cuddle'. She understood the sign perfectly and started hugging me too. Soon enough, we were tied by our hands groping eachother for warmth. I felt more welcomed in the church when she was around. Suddenly, I heard a glass shatter through the hallway, leading towards the front of the church. I shot my eyes wide open and muttered a curse. I got up and covered Sarv with my jacket and placed a blanket over her, for more warmth. I took my spare jacket and tied on my boots, and walked out of the bedroom. Another glass shattered again, then another, then another. I felt my footsteps rumble the ground, so I made my footsteps heavier for the mysterious figure. It was the red and black girl, all by herself this time. She had that darn twisted smile that would caught me off guard somehow. But I trudged towards her. She was breaking the windows, motherf*cker, this is the 7th time this week!

"Hey." I boomed my voice for her to hear but not too loud for Neopolitan Demon girl.

"Hehe, you again huh? I noticed how you would always fix those windows, so I decided to break them again, whoopsies!" She chuckled and giggled just to make me feel more furious.

"You don't have permission to walk by this sacred place flawlessly. Leave. Now" I was really getting pissed.

She grabbed her microphone in a quick flash, I grabbed mine out of my pocket. Sooner or later I made her walk away, as I won the rap battle myself. But it was quite tiring. I was used to doing stuff with Sarv more than myself. Luckily she turned away before things could get messy, even though I don't know her well, she looks like shes planning something else. I sat on one of the collasped pillars that didn't really need fixing and adjusting, since its suites the mood around this place alot. I waited until she was back, turns out she didn't. I went back to Sarv in the bedroom and sat next to her. Remembering her mutters, one of her mutters said "Remember when..you threatened....to stab-b me..with....your sickle?.." I couldn't escape it. More mutters became to overflow me. I should've just turned away from the church so I won't have to deal with this guilt every single night or morning if I have to. But I had to be there to protect her. I sat up, walked out the bedroom then into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast, even though I was bad it. But she wasn't awake so. I remember eating rice and egg, so I made that. I planned on doing breakfast in bed, but I made the food more heated up to last longer, since I left the breakfast on the nearby counters and went over to fix the windows. I trudged over outside, into the yard then into the shed. It had all the spare windows, I carried one, two, three till five and trudged over through the yard, then inside the front church, where I started repairing the windows. After that, I went back in the bedroom and saw Sarv eating her breakfast.

"Ruv, this food is amazing!!" She called out after gulping it down.

"Uh yeah, I used to eat it when I was quite younger.."

"What did you do when you were younger? I've always wondered"

"I don't really wanna talk about it"

"Oh okay"

I sat next to her, then started apologising, for the mutters and the night before. I made her realise how much I cared for her.

"Hey Ruv, it's okay! You don't have to apologise every morning, it was 12:30 last night. I get why you didn't want to talk to me. To be honest, I would've done the same thing" She said with a bright smile.

"Sometimes, I really do have to apologise, it could be something that happened recently and you were mad about it" I looked down, feeling a little guilty.

"Its okay Ruv, it's fine" She gave a cheerful smile and finished her breakfast.

"Oh Ruv, by the way.."

"Yes?"

"Thank you for fixing the windows and dealing with Cass"

"You know her?"

"I heard her friend, freckle face say 'Cass' which was probably her name"

"She told me it was short for Cassandra"

"Really?! What a nice name"

"Well I hate it"

"You hate names from your enemies, Ruv"