The Arising

(Lol guys, sorry for not posting for a few days. I visited a new fandom awhile ago, and I can't stop making scenario's about it. I'll finish this one and might end up with another break afterwards, srry to keep you guys waiting again. Thx for the reads!)

Sarv's POV:

I opened my eyes weakly, like I have been knocked out. My cellphone has been ringing for awhile now, I'm still wondering who made that earthquake. The earthquake was very strong too. As I stood up, I looked around, seeing the church all collasped, broken pieces of the pillars were destroyed and the ground was cracked with a red glow beneath it. I was devastated of how the church looks right now. Ruv and I have alot of cleaning up to do, until I realised that I forgotten something, Ruv. I frantically looked around the rubble from the church, there was an oddly bigger pile of rocks, cement and pieces of the pillars scattered in the pile. I widened my eyes for a better view and realised an arm sticking out of the rubble. I ran over to the rubble and threw the rocks away, digging up the body beneath the dusty cement. I gasped while tears ran through my face. It was Ruv, all bruised, with a bleeding forehead and fractured arm. He was all covered in dust and he was knocked out cold. I immediately transformed in my lucifer form and carried my lover. I opened a portal which lead to beneath the depths of Hell. I was frantically looking for my father to help him, he should still know him after making a deal that he'd protect me, even though I can protect myself just fine, but to be honest, I'm grateful that I have an extra pair of hands to help me out. It was a long way to reach my father, so I arrived at a random, druggy apartment in the middle of the streets. I heard exciting chatter, explaining, with grateful words being spread out to eachother and tones filled with worry. I knew that I'd be interrupting them but this was an emergency. I ringed the doorbell anyways and waited for the door to finally open. To my surprise, it was everyone who was gonna turn up into the triple date we had planned tonight.

"Guys!?" I shouted in confusion.

"Sarvente!!" Carol spoke out.

"Sarvente are you- oh no..." Carol saw Ruv in my arms and I noticed the desperation in her eyes.

"Please help! He's hurt himself badly! Please!" I wailed.

They turned me in their house and told everything that happened to them. I was shocked and depressed to hear what happened to them. I was told to wait for a few hours for him to be cured. I was worried for him. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Normally he'd be there for me even if I wasn't crying for him. I felt colder in the night, I slept through a couple of bed sheets in the depths of Hell. I couldn't sleep either, but I felt myself slowly dozing off after hearing Whitty and Boyfriend's conversation about who wins and who loses in a random rap battle. They were very loud and teaseful.

"Bruh, you blue haired midget couldn't even beat me in that round."

"Hey! Beep pa!"

"I have no idea what you just said but that better not be about me"

"Beep bop pa skbeep boop bop"

I already slept, the red sun was about overlap the blinds that were closed in the room. I sat up, remembered who I was waiting for and came out the room. There he was, my one and only lover, sitting next to the rest of the guys having a good chatter and starting to froget about the incident back at home. I still feel bad about the church, but I decided to listen to what they were talking about and join in too, since it seems quite fun. What they were talking about was either rap battles, who won, who lost and throw either compliments or insults.

"Beep bap po"

"Hey! I wasn't even that bad!"

"Lol Whitty calm down babe"

"Hehe, enough with the insults Boyfriend" chuckled Girlfriend

I weakly walked over to Ruv chilling on the speakers, I sat with him and laid my head on his shoulder. Then I started dozing off, but I was half awake. I then spoke out.

"Ruv, are you okay now?"

"Yea Sarv, are you?"

"I've never felt any better, now that I'm by your side"

"Sorry that I made you worry"

I met his guilty eyes, along with his bandaged forehead and casted arm. He was always the first to say sorry, nobody else said sorry first but him. I'd feel guilty sometimes, since I wondered how many times I forgave him, then he's just there, thinking about last night where I mumbled and then he'd apologised. I don't ever want someone to take the blame. Suddenly, the ground started shaking again. I was scared from last time and held Ruv's good arm in a rush.

"I think it's happening again" Ruv spoke out.

"I think I know who it might be.." Boyfriend exclaimed.

"Me too.." Girlfriend said whilst looking down.

"Hang on, is it that clown in Nevada that you guys were both talking about last week?" Carol asked.

"Yes it is, it was pretty mad at us.." Boyfriend then said.

"You really do know how to piss someone off." Whitty said.

"Well, whoever he is, we need to be prepared for him if he ever shows up." I yawned after my sentence.

"Its good that we're all working together." Girlfriend spoke out.

After that, we all discussed about different plans on how to prepare next time, how to possibly survive next time. I was worried, since the same accident might occur to me and Ruv again. What if he doesn't make it this time. Tears started forming in my eyes but I tried hiding it, by turning away and facing somewhere else. I felt a strong arm along with a casted arm held me closer to my lover. I knew I didn't have to fear when he's around now. Because he's mine.

"I'll be okay Sarv."

"I'll be okay too Ruv."