The Arising (Part 2 lololol-)

(Lol a Pt. 2 because why not? :)

Carol's POV:

I looked over to my boyfriend, who was casually battling my highschool bestie. I smiled and cheered for both of them whilst teasing Boyfriend for blushing during the match. I bopped my head to the beat, in the same pose that Girlfriend's in whenever shes on the speakers. I guess shes lucky, you can hear the music clearly whilst on them. As the round progressed, Girlfriend won. Words echoed through the red filled apartment, with resemblances Hell in a natural and chill way.

Boyfriend spoke out in a proud voice "Great job babe!"

I saw Girlfriend smile and gave a peace sign to Boyfriend. I remember when Boyfriend did the peace sign everytime he finishes his turn, to give confidence in his opponent to top it up a notch. I sat on the speakers, thinking about everybody else..Skid, Pump, Monika, Senpai, Pico, Agoti, Tabi, Annie, Garcello...Basically I was thinking of everybody. I sighed in desperation for them all, it's weird being in Hell, despite me being an angel with Boyfriend himself. I guess the God above forgave the people who supported him when they're demons anyway, except for Sarv and Ruv. But I guess I don't mind. I felt bored, after doing a few rounds with eachother to practise battling with the 'clown' that Boyfriend and Girlfriend met last week. I had my suspicions with them at first, because how many times have Boyfriend annoyed people? Basically I couldn't imagine how many times he has made people angry, along with Girlfriend. I saw Ruv hop off the couch as he realizes its his turn to battle. I felt worried and hurried off the speakers, Boyfriend and Girlfriend did the same.

"What's up with you guys?" The Russian hard-bass proclaimed

"Loud voice, cheap apartment-'' Girlfriend answered

"So?"

"So what? Its gonna collaspe"

"If I made the earthquake from yesterday, you wouldn't see the light of day from next morning" Russian boy explained

"I'll have you know I'd be dead if you keep talking" Whitty spoke out.

I giggled and just leaned on the speakers instead of sitting on them. Ruv's song was rather more soft and different to the one called 'Zavodila' . I leaned in to listen closely at the vocals, his voice was more echoed, more deeper, his actions were different and his eyes were more squinted. Everybody else noticed, except Whitty since he's focusing to win. Throughout the song, Ruv did a beatdrop. The vocals were tensing up, Ruv was singing more instead of Whitty since he was just doing a long note. After Whitty's long note, Ruv seemed to have screamed during the song. The song ended and I saw Sarv ran towards Ruv, leading him in the hallway where the bed was and they both went to bed early. I slightly smirked at the thought of what they're gonna do, but the other half of me felt sad for him. He has been dealing with alot lately, as Sarv has said, he cried yesterday morning because of a dream he had. It was a shame he can't tell anybody, but I would tell nobody either...Except for Whitty of course. I trudged next to my Bomb-head and gave him a hug, for some confidence to fighting that 'clown' who comes from Nevada.

"I wuv you Whitty!"

"I love you too Carrie"

It was that nickname that made me blush more, I never told anyone about my nickname and only revealed it to the people who I had a relationship with. It was a shame I couldn't find the right one when I was 13. We had to go and prepare to come back to the outside world. We managed to stay in Hell for 2 days. We had to practise more, and gain more people by our side to fight 'clown'. I realised why I get tired easily, I'm an angel, in the depths of Hell. It explains why I keep sleeping on Whitty alot. I mean, he's comfortable enough to by my mattress. I treaded to our bedroom with Whitty following behind, he hopped on bed and snuggled up. I could hear his soft breaths blowing on my hair, it cooled me down after feeling a little cold in Hell..Hell, dude. I always love my Whitty-

Next Morning (No POV's):

Ruv hopped out of bed, opened his good eye weakly and put on his jacket. He started preparing Sarv's clothes and jacket in his duffle bag that he somehow brought through a portal from a book he was reading earlier during the nights in the dark crimson streets. He scratches the back of his head whenever he thinks about it. He puts on his boots and his ushanka and stepped out, all prepared to go back to the funky town he lives in. He just realised he's the only one awake.

"Blyat" he swore quietly as he slumped on the couch.

"Hey." A stray voice appeared from the shadows.

"I recognise you, your the Girlfriends father-in-law..Was it?" Russian man cleared his throat.

The apartment rumbled a bit. It shook a few picture frames on the nearby counters. Luckily nobody woke up after the effect.

"Just her father, that's all." The stray voice walked out of the shadows, with his red glowing eyes, wearing a black tuxedo, but his black button-up shirt was half open, revealing his chest.

"You cool with her boy?" Russian bass asked.

"Yeah, I'm all cool"

"Cool."

"You entered here with permission right?"

"Yea, from your daughter"

"Okay cool."

"I'm just waiting for everybody to wake up so we can go back"

"Oh okay, its literally 5:45 in the morning, you should sleep again."

"I feel cold in the nights, I'd rather sleep in the daylight, its warmer"

Suddenly, a yawn appeared from the shadows, both of the men got low-key startled, but turned towards the yawn. The long haired small girl hopped out of the shadows, Girlfriend.

"You guys are a-awake?" Girlfried opened her eyes, squinting.

"Go back to sleep honey, its too early"

"Daaaad, I'm ready to go back to town, I'm fine"

"I meant that nobody's up yet"

"Russian hard-bass is up already!"

"This ain't about him"