Prologue

A general surgeon who made a name of himself at a young age chose a not-so-well-known hospital to work at, having said that most of the leading hospitals around the globe had expressed their interest in having him.  It caused a media stir and before he knew it, his face was all over the news. He was hopeful that the hype will die down as time goes by. Although being in the medical field says to not believe in things that are subjected to conspiracy, he believes that it is not the first lifetime he had lived. No, scratch that, he knows that it is not his first lifetime and in this lifetime he can only ask all superior beings to lead him back to the person that even death can't make him forget. He swore to every fiber in his being that he will find what he was looking for. May it be days or decades to come, he will not stop until he finds that person.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: This will be a little long. Haha! Anyway, I did not study med school and so if anyone who had any experience or studied med will read this out of pure curiosity, please correct me for the terms or procedures that I butchered unintentionally. I'm willing to learn and improve this story. I did my own research but oh well, we all know how unreliable the things around the net can be and I'm really open to make a huge-ass room for improvements. I started coming up with this idea to write when I started missing couple events of MewGulf. However, I'm very happy to see them grow as an artist. Anyway, so yeah, I missed them and I started listening to songs when I stumbled upon Katy Perry's song The One That Got Away, hence, the title. So if you're not really into the whole idea of reincarnation as a theme ummm bye? Also, THIS IS A FANFICTION AND AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE(AU) so I hope we are all on the same plane that NONE OF THE SCENES AND ACTION PORTRAYS HERE EXIST IN THIS WORLD. Okay? And oh! This story is BOYS LOVE (BL) SO IF YOU'RE HOMOPHOBIC PLEASE KICK YOURSELF OUT.

Photos: Most photos that I'll be using are taken from Pinterest or Twitter. If I mistakenly use a picture that the owner forbids to use on any other platforms and you know; I beg you to tell me immediately. I will deeply appreciate it.

Updates: Will be on TTH.

THANK YOU AND CONTINUE STANNING MEWGULF<3