Conference

It's not love. You're just crazy. He corrupted you.

It resonated again in his mind and no matter how he tossed and turn, he can't get it off. Those words were said to him by the people he considered his family back then. The very people who pushed him to take med school even if it was not the field he wanted for himself.

The family was very important to him so he made all the sacrifices they asked from him. The only thing that he could not give up was Mew. Regardless of what shits they talked, Mew have been always been the one who tries to lift some of his burden.

He was feeling agitated and frustrated because of thoughts and he can't get to sleep that's why he bolted out of his bed. Walked outside his room and pour himself a glass of milk.

"Hey..." He heard someone said groggily from the kitchen's door.

He did not looked back and answered a lazy "yeah.." and drink his milk.

"What's this all about?" Suppasit asked hugging him from behind.

"I just can't sleep." Kana said frustratingly. He can feel Suppasit's chest vibrates and it was only a matter of time when he ends up laughing this airy laugh.

"I was not joking!" Kana said petulantly.

"I know. I know!" Suppasit chuckled again. "It's just that your a doctor and you know drinking milk will most likely, and scientifically speaking, not induce sleep." He added noting the humorous irony in his voice.

"Well what do you want me to do? Drink a sleeping pill instead?" Kana shoot back.

"Nope." Mew said popping the p "But! You can have a dose of Suppapill." He said winsomely.

Kana could not hold his snort of laugh and asked "What's that even?"

Suppasit was still hugging him from behind as he swiftly maneuvered the both of them towards Kana's room.

Kana just went along with what Suppasit's plan was. When they reach the room he occupies, Suppasit tuck him in like a child and said; "wait for me."

Suppasit did not let him wait any longer as he popped inside after a minute holding a guitar.

"Seriously?" Kana asked with an amused smile playing on his face.

"This is an all exclusive Suppafill that I personally prescribed for you." Suppasit answered cheekily as he settled next to Kana on his bed.

He plucked some strings to test if the guitar was in-tune. When he was sure enough that it was not out of tune he started strumming and harmonizing with his instrument.

Kana just looks at him in awe. Suppasit was one with the music and he was the music. He looks stunning as the light from the lamp illuminates his pointy nose, cute forehead and those tantalizing eyes as he plays his guitar.

Oh, his eyes, his eyes

Kana snorted at how he changed the lyrics of the song to fit the vibe. It was cute and it was thoughtful making him fall in love more than he could possibly be.

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
His hair, his hair
Falls perfectly without him tryin'
He's so beautiful and I tell him everyday

Kana could not erase the smile that he has on his face. Suppasit was giving him this intent look and they might not be saying the word but the love was there. In every guitar string, in every eye contact and, in every note — the love was there. The agitation and frustration long gone by this very intimate gesture Suppasit have shown him.