Space

Chapter 13

He looks around and the surrounding was awfully familiar.

"I want to be an artist. If I wasn't forced to be a doctor, I would have auditioned." He heard the all too familiar voice said.

"Well, you're good at dancing, you're good at singing and you're good at foreplay."He heard himself tease the other and they broke out in laughter.

"Gosh! You're really one to break a moment." Mew commented while he snuggled closer to him.

"Hey! That was a good compliment!" Gulf retorted "But really though, if I was not forced to be a doctor, I want to be a teacher." He added with a dreamy tone.

"But you know what good did our parents did when they force us to take med school?" Mew asked suggestively.

"What? Saving lives?" Gulf guessed with a hint of sarcasm in his tone. "No silly." Mew said flicking his head "It's because we met. Meeting you was the best thing that ever happens to me."

Suddenly everything changed. His surroundings shifted and now he's standing in a church. He was wearing a black tailored tux and he was looking at the love of his life sitting with the other groomsmen. No! Not this again.

"I now pronounced you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." He heard the preacher said in a creepy-motioned voice smiling menacingly at him. He looks at the guess and everyone was smiling creepily. The church bell starts playing and it was not the sweet sound of wedding bells. It was a sad mortifying sound of death bells.

KANA woke up feeling like his body just got beaten up and a shivery not that odd feeling in his heart. He stares at the ceiling until he hears movement from his right side and he sees Bow sitting in her bed. He sits too and Bow immediately looks in his direction.

"How do you feel?" He instantly asks Bow which earns a silent answer of regret in her eyes. She was about to say something but then she sees another person on the ward's bed on Kana's left so she puts her pointing finger against her lips and gestures Kana to the sleeping body on the other bed using her lips.

He turns just a little to see Suppasit sleeping on his side. "Want to grab a late breakfast?" He asks Bow in a whisper and she just nods in agreement.

SUPPASIT was not happy to see the bed next to him empty. The sun was shining high and mighty; he can only conclude that it was around noon. The door creeks open and he sees a smiling Kanawut in his white coat.

"Just in time! I thought I have to wake you myself." Kana said and sat on the bed he used facing Suppasit. The other's eyebrow just quirks sporting displeasure looks on his face. What's wrong with him?

Suppasit didn't utter a single word as he walks to the door. Kana is beyond astounded by what Suppasit was acting. He almost run outside the room because he thought Suppasit left him only to find him leaning on a wall like he was waiting for him. When Suppasit saw he was out he walks first again. Kana tries to match his speed thanking all higher-ups for giving him long legs or he will need to jog just to catch up with Suppasit.

"Doctor Kanawut!" He was called by Tommy. He looks at Suppasit that still has a frown on his face and to the side in which Tommy was holding a portfolio. He knew that Tommy could have something important to say so with in a halfhearted dread he stops and waits for Tommy to reach him.

"This is the portfolio of the patient Doctor Phana has discussed with you." He states and hands the portfolio to Kanawut. "Oh, good afternoon Mr. Jongchevevaat." Tommy greets the man behind him. Kana snaps his head to where Tommy was looking, he sees the man with an officious look on his face, and arms crossed over his chest. I thought he left me.

"Tell him I'll give it a look. Thank you, Doc." Kana says as he turns his back to see Suppasit holding his hand out in front of him. He looks dumbfounded as he stares at his open palm and without knowing what he was really asking Kana reaches out a hand and wraps it delicately to Suppasit's hand.

Kana's face was so red and it becomes redder if possible as he sees Suppasit trying to hold back a smile then with a teasing eye roll he took the portfolio with his other hand that Kana wasn't holding. Kana tries to pull his hand out but Suppasit held it firmly and they went out of the hospital. Suppasit was leading the way as he drags a flustered Kanawut behind his back.

They stopped in front of Kana's car. "I'll drive. Where?" Kana asks. Suppasit rolls his eyes but Kana lets him be. "Grocery store. We don't have any supplies left." He answers and Kana opens the passenger side letting him in first.

They were not talking the entire way to the grocery store. They are now in the grocery store walking the isle of shelves line from all the good. Suppasit was walking ahead of him and Kana just lets him be.

Maybe he doesn't want to talk anymore? But we kissed? And he held my hands or... was it because he feels pity that other people will see him rejects my hold? Well maybe.

He was thinking deeply that he didn't notice Suppasit stops making him bump into him. "Oh, sorry." He says and takes a step away from him. Suppasit was taken aback by his action and Kana's worry lacing his eyes.

Suppasit continues walking through the different sections in the grocery store while he pushes a kart and Kana was just behind him maintaining a distance so he wouldn't get to 'Suppasit's space.'

They were at the counter and the casher keeps on looking behind Suppasit. Suppasit follows her gaze only to find a frowning Kanawut staring on his phone. He looks back at the casher and he snaps a finger in front of her as he says "Miss, we're in a hurry." The girl automatically gives him the bills and he pays with credit card. This time though, the girl was openly staring at Suppasit.

She was holding the credit card close to her and this time, Kanawut acted without double thinking by snatching the card back saying a flat "thanks." and took the shopping bags.

He didn't care if Suppasit stayed there. All he knows was that there was an unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach with how Suppasit acts around him and how he the lady stares at Suppasit. He was taken out of his angry parade when someone pulled his arm making him turn. "What?!" He snapped. Suppasit has an unreadable expression on his face but it soon broke into smile that he can't contain anymore.

"We'll talk at home." Suppasit said and he holds Kana's hand that was not carrying the grocery bag. What the hell are you up to Suppasit?