Win Metawin

Chapter 15

"I said I need to get something from the hospital." Kana uttered forcefully. If it was an animated movie, smokes would have been visible around his head. "This is not the hospital's parking space!" He yelled as he looks at Suppasit.

The latter took his Bvlgari sunglasses and put it on the fuming Kana; "There! Your laser beams won't kill me anymore." Suppasit said jokingly.

Before Kana becomes more angrier Suppasit went out of the car and turned to the other side to open Kana's door.

Kana was still irritated but Suppasit's action makes his ear becomes redder than it was because he can't help but feel butterflies in his stomach.

"I can open the door myself." He mumbled as he went out of the car. Suppasit just smiled brightly at him. "You look good with a piece of me in you." He flirted and Kana was yet again blown by how bold Suppasit have become over the span of a few hours.

Suppasit did not wait for his response and gently held Kana's arm and guided him inside the elevator. "Are you really Suppasit?" Kana asked dumbfoundedly.

Suppasit looks at Kana's pondering face for a minute and ends up cracking to a fit of laughter. "Hey! What's funny?!"

"Nothing. You're just too cute." Suppasit answered pinching Kana's cheek. "Ouch!" Kana yelped and rub his cheek.

"Anyway, where are we?" He asked. Suppasit held his hand and intertwined their fingers. "It's a secret for now." He answer cheekily.

The elevator halted and opened. Kana look at the faces in front of them and they looked at him. Then their gaze trace to the man next to him and their eyes almost bulge out.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" Suppasit asked stoically. Gone was the carefree Suppasit. It was replaced by a strict looking one.

"Oh... uh... we're sorry Sir." Said by the older looking among the five and then they greeted the both of them with so much respect.

Kana was confused so he looks at Suppasit and whispers in his ear; "Hey... what's that all about?"

Suppasit looks at him and the tenderness was back again. He pats Kana's head reassuringly and did not utter a word. Kana just stay quiet as well. His thumb was resting on Suppasit's thumb ring and out of pure hobbit on their past life he started playing with it. Twisting it and just feeling it around.

Suppasit looks at Kana and he can't help but smile at his cuteness. If they're the only ones in the elevator, he would have kissed the living hell out of Kana.

The elevator stopped on the floor Suppasit press and they both went out together with the rest of those in the elevator.

Kana just have taken in the floor building and he automatically sees people who looks so familiar. He knew he was in an entertainment building by how good looking everyone is and how the fashion just really stood out even in the corner.

Before he could ask Suppasit, a blood curdling scream stopped everyone.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE! WIN COLLAPSE!" Everyone just stared at the direction of where the scream was heard. Kana, on the other hand, drag Suppasit to where the commotion was.

He dropped Suppasit's hand and kneeled besides the lifeless body of a man. "What happened?" Kana asked calmly.

"He... he was clutching his chest and he suddenly fainted." The guy who cried for help said frantically.

"Did you caught him while he was falling?" Kana asked again. "Yes. I did." The guy replied.

Kana scanned the place and he saw pillows. Before he can command anyone to get them Suppasit went ahead and gave it to him. He elevated Win's head using the pillow.

Kana then gave Suppasit his sunglasses and check for Win's pulse. As he looks at his watch and starts counting the pulse he notices how weak the pulse was. As if it was going to flatten any minute.

He then gave Win a CPR. He then checks the pulse again and it did nothing to get the response he was looking for. "Did he had any allergies? Or did he eat something that may trigger it?" Kana asked the guy who was pale faced.

"No he did not have allergies but..." the guy seems to hesitant to say anything else but Kana needs to know in order to give the proper first aid treatment. "But what?"

"He is scheduled to have a heart transplant." The guy almost whispered what he said.

Realizing how tough the situation was Kana went back to his position and started CPR again this time prolonging the action. The medics was there and he then asks for the equipment need to get Win's pulse back.

As soon as they made sure that the pulse was steady, the medics place Win on the stretcher.

"Are you a Doctor?" The first responder asks Kana politely. "Yes I am. Can you give me a pen and a paper?" It was immediately given to him and he scribbled something then handed it down to the medic. "Kindly refer him to Doctor Mild of MJ Medical Hospital and give this to him. He'll know what to do." Kana said.

The medics thanked him and they went their way. It was only then that Kana noticed that everyone in that floor building was watching them. Some where even filming. Suppasit then place the sunglasses back on Kana's face. Held his hand and said in his booming voice; "shows over. Get back to work!"

It was like Suppasit was the authority in that building and everyone scurried away from their spot in that room or even in the glass walls outside of the room.

"That guy who collapsed, he was Win Metawin right?" Kana asked in disbelief.

"Yeah why?" Suppasit asks kind of confuse. Kana faced him with this big brown excited eyes and said "I just did a CPR on this country's biggest star!"

Suppasit who can't contain his feelings anymore leans forward ang gave Kana a peck on the lips.

Kana hits his chest automatically saying "hey!" as his eyes look around to see if anyone saw "we can't PDA here! We might get kick out. Wait? Why are we here?"

Suppasit had the brightest smile there is "I don't know what to do with you." He chuckled "No one can kick us out on MY building." He stated emphasizing his point.

"T-this is yours?" Kana asked with excitement to know a part of the person Mew had become in this lifetime.

"It is. Let's go I'll take you to my office." Suppasit said and confidently intertwined their fingers and went out of the room.