chapter 6

Hunter and Bob( Mr. Monroe's preferred name) set up a camera in front of me. It was some kind of video recorder. After being away for more than a week, I still didn't care about my family..... My father.

" Be cute! And don't tell him were you are or I'll stick you with a needle!" Bob said.

I thought of what to say, then Bob gave me the cue to talk. " Hi, dad, Michael,Cory. I...." I couldn't think of what to say, I didn't miss any of them at all. I continued talking, and the next thing I said shocked my kidnappers, even myself. " I've decided to run away!" Bob and Hunter's mouths dropped. " I never wanna see your faces again!"

Bob turned to Hunter and smiled. " well, weren't you fabulous!" Bob said to Hunter, as he turned the video camera off. " Just because you were so cooperative, I guess its all right for that suprize I have for you."  He cut the rope, holding me to the chair, and I fell on the floor. In the room, ran a small kitten.

Hunter then threw me a fancy silk gown that was fitted, but unusually short. " Put it on." I still couldn't believe he was an accomplice, but when I looked at him, I still remembered him as he was before I knew his bad side.

After Hunter handed me the dress, I slipped it on. The dress was fancy, but definitely not for dancing in. The dress felt good. I went to bed on my little cot, and was awoken by Hunter.

" I want to have you!" Hunter was clearly drunk, and the smell of liquor was so strong, I thought I was going to hurl!

" what are you talking about?" I asked a question I knew the answer to.

He wouldn't stop hurting me, the lights turned off, and I knew what he was doing right away!