chapter 13

I had no idea about Hunter and Silvia. I hated Hunter, but I loathed Silvia.

" How could you? You know I loved him! I thought pepé was the father?" I had so many questions, I didn't know where to start.

" I'm so sorry Shirley. I didn't mean to hurt you! I loved Silvia before you! I guess I got back together with her, once I realized you were done with me." Hunter pleaded.

I was in denial. " Its possible its pepés baby, I mean we were there around that time."

Silvia looked at me with a cold stare." That's what you wanna believe? Dammit Shirley! Look at him, look at carter!"

I began to face reality, Hunter played me. When he tried making things better, it just got worse. I had always wondered where Carter got his blue eyes from( Silvia's were green).

" I'm going for a walk. I need a job." I said, sounding similar to a robot.

" Shirley, please." Silvia begged.

" You know what's equivalent to the pain I'm feeling, right now?" I spun around, facing silvia. " Its like if you ripped out my heart, and served it on a plater for me to choke on!!!!!" I screamed, slamming the door.

I held my résumé in my hands, as I walked to the realter office. It wasn't a far walk to the realter office. The whole walk, I kicked a can, imagining it was Hunter's face. He betrayed me. He broke my heart. To think, I was concedering taking him back! And that Silvia, don't get me started on that... that.....bum!

" Ma'am, are you alright?" A lady said, interrupting my train of thought.

" I'm fine. I'm great! I just didn't realize I was here sorry." I told the lady.

" Its fine, dear. I'm Mrs. Sacket. Are you looking for a place? A house, a mansion, a beach house?" Mrs. Sacket asked.

" I'm actually inquiring about a job, as a realter. Do you know where I could train?"

" Well, if you read the ad, you need a course, a book, and $75." Mrs. Sacket explained.

" What is the $75 bucks for?" I said in an informal manner.

Mrs. Sacket and I talked for a long while about what I needed to become a realter. I was qualified to be a realter.

I walked home, a lot more content then I was earlier.I got home, and Silvia and Hunter sat on the stairs.

" We were worried about you, Shirley!" Silvia joked. " Me and Hunter have been talking,"

" So, you were talking about, you guys, as a couple?" I assumed.

" Look, Shirley, its not my fault I had a baby with your man- candy!" Silvia screamed. " Anyways, I've been thinking about what's best for Carter and I. Carter is Hunter's baby...."

" Silvia and I want to move in together." Hunter cut in.