School

I walked into the new school and went to a group of guys. "Excuse me?" "Uhm what?" "Can you help me get to class?" "Oh your new, that makes more sense." "Is that a yes? My name's Callum." "Alright Callum, I'll show you around."

"Thanks I still have no idea who you are." "Josh, I'm Josh." "Cool." He showed me around rather quickly, when we got back to his group he said, "Where's your locker?" "1123." "That's under mine." They chuckled which kinda confused me, till I got the joke.

"But seriously it's right next to mine." "Okay, bye." "Ouch just gonna leave like that." "I want to sleep so I'm gonna go to sleep." "Where?" "Uhm good question. I'll find a way." I felt someone grab my arm, and saw Riley, also my bestfriend. "Uhm can I borrow Cal for a minute?"

"Who?" "Callum, Cal is short for Callum." "Go ahead." She practically dragged me to a group of people. They all started asking me questions and I stopped paying attention. "Oh uhm hey Josh." "Move, I need to pee." "Right, sorry." Why're they so scared of him?

"Hellooo? Callum!" "Huh, oh my bad." I moved out his way and Riley picked me up, "Do you know anything about the people here!??" "Uhm no?" "This is sad, okay for starters Josh and his friends are a big no no. Don't piss them off, don't get in there way, and don't ask them annoy them."

"Well I just got in his way, he didn't get mad." "Cause your new, in a week or so he won't go easy on you." "Okay? Well he doesn't look scary." "Sure buddy." The bathroom door swung open and he walked out, one of the chicks from the group was making eye contact with his pants.

I'm tryna find out what's so interesting so I looked down too, his zipper was still unzipped. "Your zippers unzipped." "Why are you looking down there?" "I uhm shit I dunno know." He smirked and walked back to his group, they were definitely talking about it.

"So where's your first class? Oh I forgot to tell you I got a new number." "What is it?" "Give me your phone and I'll put it in." I searched my pockets for my phone and couldn't find it, "Uhm about that, I have no idea where it is." "Dumbass, go check your locker." "Do it for me, it's very embarrassing to go next to the same guy who you were just looking at in a interesting way."

"Nah, you got this Cal." She sounded so sarcastic but I went over there anyway. "Here to look at my dick again?" "Nope, I'm looking for my phone." "Damn already getting that Riley chick's number." "Dude I already had it, she got a new one so yeah." "You already had it? You guys dating or something?"

"Ew, fuck no. She's like a little sister to me, I've known her all my life." "Oh." I found my phone in my locker and just had to look down at his pants. "Your zippers still unzipped." I went back to Riley and gave her my phone, she put the number in and said, "I've got first period soon." "My first period is no class."

"Lucky, bye." She left and I was back to being annoyed from all the questions. "New kid!" "Huh?" I turned around and some guy shook my hand, "So who all have you met other than these people?" "Uhm that Josh fella and his friends, oh and my friend Riley. Who are you?"

"Oh I'm Josh's brother, my name is Hunter! It's great to see him making new friends." "My name's Callum." "Cool, cool, where's your locker?" "Next to Josh's." "Are you skipping with them?" "Nah, the school said since it's my first day I can skip first period."