Boys

When school was finally over I had to ride the bus home. Nobody sat with Josh so I did and he gave me a look. "What?" "I don't want anyone to sit with me." "I'll move when there's a seat open, you got a pen?" "Yeah, why?" "Give me it." He gave me it and I drew on myself and people were still staring at me.

Josh snatched the pen from me, kinda rude but it's whatever. He drew on himself and I sat on my phone till some girls started pointing at me and giggling. "What? Got a fucking problem?" "You look really gay." "Okay and? Nobody wants to listen to your annoying ass giggling."

They giggled and talked more but not as loudly. Two of them got off so I sat in their seat. Then Josh threw his bag in the seat and it hit me right in the balls. "What the fuck!" "You'll be fine." "Sure." I'm a little petty so I threw it back at him and since he was laying down it was a perfect nutshot.

"Son of a bitch! What the fuck Callum!?" "See now you know how it feels." We argued for a second till I got off. When I got off my brother grabbed my gun and I snatched it from him. "Mommy said you can't bring guns to school!" "And I say don't get caught with them, plus it's only if someone pulls a gun on me."

We walked inside and I fixed him a sandwich then took a shower. After I watched Netflix for awhile I decided to get familiar with the new neighborhood. "Johnny! I'm gonna jog around the neighborhood, you comin?" "Sure." We put our shoes on and did like we planned, for awhile.

When we got to the end of the neighborhood we saw Josh and his friends and Hunter outside a house. "He looks badass." "Uh huh." Hunter waved at us and I waved back, Josh shouted at me, "Hey Callum!" "Hey!" Johnny looked confused and said, "You know them?"

"Yeah, they go to my school." "Are they nice?" "I guess, Josh is the one he said my name and Hunter is the one who waved. I didn't really get the rest of their names." Johnny randomly jumped so guys fence and I yelled, "Where the fuck are you going J!"

"I saw something!" "That's how the rich white people die in horror movies!" I would jump the fence but my stitches say not to. "Come on bubba!" "I can't, I might fuck up my stitches." He went into the woods and ran right out and hopped over the fence faster than a cheetah.

I'm not gonna stick around for whatever chased him out so I booked it. I realized he didn't run with me so I walked back to see him laughing. "What the fuck is wrong with you!!" "I wanted to see what you'd do, your such a pussy!" "Fuck off, I'm gonna go do something else."

Well I was gonna until somebody just randomly turned their sprinklers on and got me soaking wet. "Shit." Johnny laughed even more and I just flicked him off. "I'm going home." "Mom's not gonna let you drench the house." "True, hey let's make a bet."

"Okay?" "If I walk home in just my boxers, you owe me twenty bucks." "Fifteen and its a deal." "Deal." We shook on it and I took my clothes and shoes off. "Your dumb bro." Yep, this is stupid. But hey I'll get paid so I can't complain, I looked over and the boys were staring at me.

I figured they would, yeah I feel really stupid. "Your friends are staring at you." "I can see that, I'm not blind." I started walking all the way home which is a straight shot and Johnny was right behind me.