Moan

"Yep, y'all definitely a couple." "Little boy we finna throw hands if you keep saying that." "Who wanted to see his dick again?" "Hey that was a joke hoe, plus he's not my type." "Small, blonde, cute, brown eyes, style, likes sex, sounds exactly like your type." Excuse eh mwah.

"N-no, that's for uhm just for girls." "Lies, he's exactly your type." "Well in dudes he gotta atleast be packin 7 inches." "Cough cough, I've got 8, cough cough." "Cap, you so short ain't no way." How he gonna tell me how much I'm packin?

"See he's clearly your type, ya know Callum I don't think it was a joke." "Sameee, jit is down bad." "No I'm not brat." Oh he is fasho.

End of school

"So do you think Josh is fine or nah?" "I'm not gonna cap with you, he fine as hell. But you ain't hear it from me." "Did you just admit that I, Josh am fine as hell?" I turned around, now this is embarrassing. "Uhm no?" "I got that on video, thanks brat." "Whatcha gonna do with that video?"

"Send it to people?" "Oh okay." Man is so lame, like get some dirt on me dumb whore. We got on the bus and we had three people to the seat, and the day just couldn't get better. I had to sit on Josh's lap, embarrassment is finna kill me.

"Maybe I should start thrusting to?" He laughed at his own joke and I flicked him off. "You gonna moan my name before you get of the bus?" "Your gay as hell." "My humor is, not me." The guy sitting with us moved so I got right off his lap.

"Aw I was almost in you." "Get bent." "You can by me-" "Die you child." He really can turn anything onto you. "Blondes lowkey are hot though." "We get all the hoes, you black haired bitches don't get none of this." "I'm gonna get off with you." "Why?" "Uhm cause I feel like it?" This the same bitch who said we ain't friends yesterday?

Whatever, we got off and went into my room, "Don't be loud bubba!" "Shut up Johnny." "No promises Johnny!" Hoe what!?? They both chuckled and I sat down on my beanbag chair. We talked for awhile and I felt like taking a shower.

When I got out Josh was still chilling on my bed and looked at me, "Finally your out, so I wanna watch a movie." "Okay, get out real quick." "But I don't feel like getting up." Shit that's fine by me, I walked over to my dresser and grabbed clothes.

"Whatcha got there?" "Clothes duh, you ain't stoppin me from putting on some clothes." He chuckled and left which is one hell of a surprise. I got dressed and opened my door so he'd know to come in. We got on my bed and he picked out Batman Begins.

"Imagine admitting I'm fine." "Imagine not admitting I'm fine." "Eh, your kinda fine." Score. After the movie he was out cold and a few minutes later so was I.

Awoken

I got woken up by hearing something downstairs. So I grabbed my gun and went down there, just to find Josh on the floor like an idiot. "Jesus Josh, what time is it?" "Like two ish, I didn't mean to wake you." "It's fine, you can stay over if you'd like." "Uhm sure, sure."

We went back to my room and half of his body was ontop of me, "Get off." "But your so warm and I like warm things." "Ayo!" "God you sound like a horny teenager." Clearly somebody hasn't met me yet.

"Just move." "Okay." So that's how easy- nevermind he just moved completely ontop of me. "That better?" "Suck my dick." He chuckled and got off, "I'm gonna actually sleep." Heavy ass bitch, damn.