High

"Oh cool, well I should go before I'm late!" "Alright, bye." He left and so did the people who asked a bunch of questions, except for one. The one was a tall guy, he asked me more flirty questions but I just ignored him. "Stop ignoring me."

"Stop asking me questions." He pinned me up on the wall and I simply kneed him in the balls, "Don't touch me again, cause I'm not afraid to knock you out." He flicked me off and I took my hoodie off. "Alright Callum, let's go then."

"Bet-" "Callum! Bro what are you doing!?!?" Riley pulled me by my ear all the way to my locker and the boy made faces at me. "He started it!" "I don't care, you can't go around getting ready to throw hands." "Well I had a good reason, he was tryna touch all up over me."

"That does sound fair, but your mom isn't tryna come all the way down here cause a fight." "Alright. Why aren't you in class?" "Going to the bathroom." "Okay." I stood out the bathroom door cause now I don't trust him. Some girl looked worried to go in so I said, "Oh I'm making sure some creep doesn't try to touch my friend, sorry if I'm creeping you out."

"Oh, yeah I was kinda worried not gonna lie." She went in and they both came out talking to each other. "Bye Callum, also Rosie was telling me you kinda scared her." "Sorry?" They left back for class and I just fucked around in the bathroom. It was obvious a few guys were smoking in the stall but I don't care.

They'll probably stay in there so I took my shirt off, to check my stitches. I was gonna put the peroxide on but when I did I probably jumpscared the smokers. "Son of a bitch! Suck my dick stupid bitch." I heard one of them laugh and I chuckled myself.

I played some lil baby so they couldn't hear my random cussing. The bathroom door opened and the creep walked in, "Ay man you touch me and I will throw hands." "Dude you've got stitches, I'll rip them out."

"See I'm from the hood so imma tell you right now I stay heated." "Huh? What's that mean?" "Shit you gonna find out." "I don't think I wanna." He walked out, "God that guy is such a bitch." A few minutes later Josh walked in and looked at me, "Hey uhm did any of those guys from earlier come in here?"

"If your gonna smoke, I think that's them in the stall." "Okay. Uhm why don't you have a shirt on?" "I'm taking care of my stitches." "You've got stitches? What for?" "I jumped a bob wired fence and it didn't end well." His zipper was still unzipped and it was getting really annoying but I didn't say anything this time.

"Cover your gun, I can see it." "Why are you looking at my ass in the first place?" "Tryna see if you have ass or not, why else?" Mans really just said no shame. He went into the stall with the rest of them and I put my shirt on ironically a teacher walked in, "Are you smoking in here?"

"Nah, some guy just was though. He left like ten minutes ago." "Alright, you tell me if you find him." "Will do." He left and I said, "Dumbass." "Hey Callum, have you seen Josh?" "Yeah wh-" "Alright so here's the thing, I'm bad at keeping secrets but I needa say this." "Hold up, let's uhm go somewhere else?"

"Why?" "Cause I don't think you wanna walk around smelling like this bathroom." "True and is your shirt on backwards?" "Whatever let's go." We walked out and he explained that he was supposed to keep it a surprise that he got Josh some gifts.