Yurr

When we finally got home he payed me and I put on clean clothes. We went back outside and went out to the field behind our neighborhood, so we could play football. "You should go ask your friends to play." "I'm not completely sure if I'm friends with them or not, but either way I don't feel like it."

"Your embarrassed, aren't that you?" "Eh maybe a little." Riley texted me telling me she was at my house, so I had to get her. "I need to go get Riley, I'll be right back." I went all the way back to my house and we walked back, this time we were spotted by Josh and them.

"Hey Riley!" "Hey Clayton, that was an interesting picture you sent me Josh." "What picture?" I asked. "None ya business." "Okay brat." I simply grabbed her phone and went through her messages, Josh sent her a picture of me walking in just my underwear earlier.

I blushed and handed the phone back, "Johnny payed me to do it." "Where is he?" "Right over here, we're about to play football." "Ohhh." We played for awhile with Riley and Johnny on a team against me. While we were taking a break Josh stood next to me.

"So who all has that picture?" "Riley, Hunter, Carl, and my friends." "Whose Carl?" "He's a drug dealer." "Okay? So what did you want?" "I wanna play football." "Okay, do you want Riley or Johnny?" He looked confused.

"For your teammate dumbshit." "Oh I'll take Johnny." "Bet." We played until it started raining hard. "Alright, let's go home." "You can stay uhm at my house." "Thanks." When we got in he gave us towels and Johnny played something with Riley.

"So Callum, can I ask you some questions?" Hunter questioned. "Sure." "Are you single? Are you gay? And do you play video games?" "That's a yes to all three." "Really?" "Well I'm bi, but I prefer guys more." "Oh cool, Josh is bi aswell." "Shut up Hunt, I don't want you telling him my business."

"Do you watch movies? What sports do you play? Can you swim?" Some random ass questions. "Yea I watch movies and can swim, I play football and basketball." "Oh cool, what's your favorite color?" "Blue." "Any specific color?" "Midnight blue." Johnny looked at me, "But you painted your walls a pastel green."

"Ok and?" "Why, mom gave you the option for any color." "Cause it's dad's favorite color." "Oh." Our dad's dead, I don't like talking about it but it's whatever. "Does your dad live with you?" "Nope." "Do you see him?" "Nope." "Why not?" "Hey look it stopped raining, I dunno about you two but I'm tryna get dinner."

Nice save Riley. "Same." I said bye, so did the other two and we left. "So what're we gonna eat?" "Shit uhm hamburger helper?" "Bettt."

A few months later

So now I'm kinda running from a bunch of guys, why you may be asking, cause I fucked one of their sister's boyfriend. See he told me he was single, but these guys won't give me enough time to explain it. So I ran into the bathroom and opened the furthest stall, andddd saw Josh fucking some girl.

She ran out and he looked mad at me, "Can't you see when someone's fucking busy." "Well I'm sorry to barge in on you, but you're the one who left the door unlocked." "Callum! We just wanna talk bitch." "He's in here!" "What the fuck Josh!?!? Are you trying to get me jumped!?!"

This bitch seriously did that!?!? I can't exactly run past them so I'm gonna climb through the roof. I did just that, when I broke out I kinda cut my arm and swapped hoodies with Riley. I walked right back into the bathroom and the guys were gone except for Josh.