3. Ace's POV

Soo... I really wanted to do a chapter in ace's point of view. And so this chapter goes back to the first one. Where they met at the bakery.

Picture of Aces house above

Ace's POV

Beep, beep beep beep...... my alarm started buzzing at 06 AM on Sunday. I know its early, but I usually get up early, work out for 2 hours, have breakfast, play PS5 with my friends or my sister Sophia, go to practice basketball at the the court in the park or at home, get a coffee, go home, eat and sleep. Yup this is usually my routine.

I get up and walk to my bathroom while stretching my arms. I brush my teeth and put on a shirt cause I usually just sleep in sweatpants without a shirt.

After slipping on a shirt and brushing my teeth I go downstairs and see Victoria making a fruit smoothie for herself.

So my family consists of 7 people. Me, my mum, my step dad and my 4 step sisters. They are quadruplets. The eldest is obviously me since I'm turning 18 this year and I am starting my senior year tomorrow. My sisters are still starting their sophomore year and they are turning 16 this year.

The eldest quadruplet is Victoria, with chestnut brown hair and grey eyes and of average height. She is more of the dramatic and bougie one. She likes to dress up and eat diet related foods and try new skin care routines every month. She does ballet dancing and is great at it. She is also in the cheer team and is going to run for captain this year. Nonetheless she is still awesome and caring and very great at scolding someone when they have done something wrong.

The second born is Mia, with chestnut brown hair and green eyes. she is more of the sporty, feisty and sarcastic type. She is the type of person that will say what's on her mind and wont be scared to stand up for herself. She loves playing volleyball and also plays basketball with me. She is in the school volleyball team and also competes in championship for volleyball. She is great at what she does. She also loves working out at the gym or just in general. Volleyball is Mia's 'bae' as she puts it and cant stay without playing it.

The third born is Sophia, with chesnut brown hair and turquoise eyes. She is more of the annoying, kind, sweet, cheerful, clumsy and weird type. She loves baking and to be honest the stuff she makes always tastes awesome. She is one who would go to school in her pajamas. When my mum and I first moved in with my stepdad and his daughters, Sophia was the first one who opened up to us. She made us feel welcome in our new home since it was a big change for mom and I. I personally like Sophia the best since I am extremely close to her. She watches movies with me, plays PS5 with me and also helps me train sometimes (well she just continuously annoys me ). She always knows when something is bothering me and she gives great advice. Sophia is also very flexible and is a gymnast at school. She does gymnastics as a hobby since she loves tumbling and jumping and whatever they do.

And lastly there is Aria, with chestnut brown hair and blue eyes. She is more of the quiet, shy and nerdy type. Well she loves studying and reading. She is also really sweet and caring. She is mostly absorbed in her books and doesn't talk much. She has one major interest and that is the solar system. She is always reading books about planets and the galaxies. She also has a room in the house which was specifically built for gazing at the universe and research which Aria does relating to the solar system. Overall she is also very caring and can be very scary when she wants to be.

And well then its me. I am the basketball team captain of our school. Our schools basketball team is called PANTHERS. This will be my last year in school and since school is starting tomorrow our basketball championship will also begin.

Every year there is inter-school basketball matches and it begins in March. We have qualifiers at first and this is when different schools come together and we play against each other and those who win go to group stages where we are placed in different groups and in order to qualify for the championship you have to play with all the teams placed in your group and if you are at the to of the group at the end then you move. On the championships and all the other teams are eliminated. In championships we play with the teams that have come first in their groups and there are usually about 16 teams left. So out of those 16 the organization which plans this championship has to decide which team will play against each other. The teams which loose are eliminated and then when there are 8 teams left the quarter finals begin. There will be 4 matches and 4 teams will face elimination. It is then followed by the semi finals where there are 4 teams left and 2 matches take place. Out of these 4 teams the ones that win face one another in the finals.