5. The unexpected, expected fate

This is the fifth chapter of the story yayy
We are going great so far
Thank you for all the support 💕🧸
Pic of the banana milk above

Hayley's POV

Waking up and dragging myself out of bed was rather hard as I was already dreading the day ahead of me. School has been great but some people like that mysterious guy ruin the vibe, though his friend with the grey eyes, I can't complain of, god has made him too perfect.

I get into a pair of blue skinny jeans and a pink tank top topping it up with a denim jacket and a pair of sneakers. Luckily I combed my hair today to prevent myself from 'shaming the trolls' as my high and mighty sister puts it.

Walking into the kitchen, I grab my favorite fruit and drink and anything to do with it, a banana! Ignoring my sister who was as usual making her diet shake. Like I mean can't you just eat anything to do with bananas? That'll definitely keep you alive, thin and fit! But nooooo who would want to listen to me *mental eye roll* if I got a dollar for eating banana related foods everyday, I would be the richest person living. I mean no kidding my love for bananas exceeds my love for everything; even my minions.

Just as I enter the hallway of EASTWOOD, I am welcomed with a sight that was definitely unexpected. My day wouldn't even start if I haven't seen anything unexceptional at EASTWOOD.

I see a girl bent down trying to sweep her hair off, probably trying to tie her shoelace, her cup filled with some fluid on the ground and swinging her backpack every now and then as it fell off every second. "Damn the girl can multi task."

She yells at a guy walking past her. The back of the guy looked too familiar but all my attention was at the multi tasking girl. Can't anyone help her? Might as well do it myself... poor girl.

I stop right beside her, taking a second to study the girl who was too focused tying her shoelace to even notice my presence.

"Here, let me help," I announce my presence.

"Oh thanks you can just uhh..." she again blows out her hair that was invading her vision. Without any hesitance I gently take her hair in my hand and tie them with the hair tie I always have on my wrist. The next thing I do is take her cup which would eventually be kicked by one of the people passing or by herself. Just as I was taking her bag, I change my mind.

"Why don't I just tie your shoelaces for you?" I come to a conclusion. As she stands up straight with a puff, my eyes fall in her chest where SOPHIA was written in bright colors decorated with unicorns and cupcakes. Wow just as colorful as her aura.

I hand her cup back to her and bend down to tie her shoes laces for her.

"Aww no guy has ever done this for me," she said wiping a fake tear. I look at her rare turquoise eyes weirdly, "I am a girl," I say while waving a hand in front of her face unsure if her brain is okay with all that commotion. "I know silly! But you're mine now!" She locks an arm around mine and drags me ahead.

We both come to a halt when we see the grey-eyed Greek God who was walking towards us. Ohmygodohmygodohmygodddd

"What did you do now, Soph?" Oh his voice is just as heavenly as his face.

Sophia is just about to reply but was cut of by the guy who Sophia came with and it just happened to be the green eyed jerk. I knew that back was familiar.

"Jay bro let's go."

"Bye." the Jay guy or whatever his name is said while taking off ahead of us.