10. When life makes you go bananas

Hi everyone!!

Guys I am over the moon happy right now!!

Liverpool just won the Carabao Cup 2022 !!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

♥️♥️GO LIVERPOOL ♥️♥️ #YNWA ♥️♥️

I am in celebration mode right now. We won. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. *author does a happy celebration dance which she fails at. Miserably. Atleast she resembled a happy looking chicken according to her very 'awesome' brother.*

Hayley's POV

I suddenly bolt up from my sleep on the bed rethinking about what I had just dreamt. It was a nightmare. How could I ever dream or well have a nightmare about Ace and I getting along. Well it was more of a dream than a nightmare. I guess.

I checked the time and saw that it was still seven in the morning. I definitely won't be able to go back to sleep. What a waste of weekend sleep. I made my bed and went to the bathroom to complete my daily routine.

After doing so I went downstairs and made myself pancakes which I had with Nutella. I washed my plate and went back to my room to get dressed for the day.

I wore a white wooly type of cropped loose shirt with black jeans which were paired with a belt and white and black checkered Van's. I finished off my look with a simple necklace. And for the first time in.. well a long time I left my hair loose.

As for makeup I just put mascara and lip balm and wore my contacts. I was going to ask Anika to hang out with me today as I had nothing better to do.

(Hayley's outfit below. If you guys dont like it let me know so I can change it and put something else instead.)

I messaged Anika as I walked downstairs going to grab a banana flavoured popsicle

ANIKA 💕

ME: Hi. Are you up yet?

ANIKA: Hey. Yeah just had breakfast.

ME: Do you wanna hang out? I can come pick you up.

ANIKA: Sure, that would be great. I have nothing to do anyways.

ME: Are you sure you are not studying 🤨

ANIKA: Haha. Very funny. Cant stop laughing. 😑

ME: Woww! Who knew you were sarcastic?!

ANIKA: If you are gonna trouble me all day then I will think twice before agreeing to hang out with you.

ME: Okay okay. I'm sorry Aniku. I'll be over in five.

ANIKA: How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that Mrs Parker. 😏 It's Anika not Anikoo or Aniku or whatever. You get my point.