13. Astonishing moments are definitely real.

Enjoyyyy...

Hayley's POV

I love minions. But no need to repeat that because you already know. I stared at the minion stuffy on my bed from my desk where I was doing my home work remembering the fun day I had with Ace Parker. Who would have thought, right?

I hadn't seen him all day after he picked me up this morning. Since we had gone to the fair yesterday in Ace's car I had left my car at school and so he came to pick me up this morning and we went to school with six of us in his car.

There was Ace, his four sisters who were squashed up at the back and me. Ace told them to sit in the back much to Mia's and Sophia's dismay because they wanted to sit on the roof of the car. Ace had brought a black Jeep Wrangler to school today and smirked at me when I questioned him about the number of cars he has. Arrogant prick. But later on he told me that he only drove this car sometimes and it was actually his dads. We had gone to school with the music changing every minute because the quads had different taste in music. And all through the chaos in the car Ace smiled at Sophia who would talk non stop about her new friend at school, scowled at Mia when she hit his head after saying 'I like your cut g', called Aria a nerd when she told us a theory of how Neptune was discovered and rolled his eyes at Victoria when she started talking about the new skincare products she ordered a few weeks ago. I really question Ace's sanity and how the hell he copes with four sisters who are always talking. They all look really alike but all have different styles, personalities, attitudes, eye colour and ways of how they can annoy their poor brother. Ha. Good for him, definitely serves him right for being such a jerk sometimes.

I was at home right now having just come back from school an hour and half ago now already done with my homework. I packed my bag for tomorrow and walked to my closet removing pajamas to wear. I took a quick shower and went downstairs after putting my phone on charge.

My mum was home early from work so she had already prepared dinner. I jumped down the last few steps and did a celebratory dance after having a successful landing and having added an extra step to my jump making my jump longer and more anticipating. I hugged my mum from behind as she cooked and wiggled her away from me when she went to get a few spices from the spice cabinet.

She had made roast potato with chicken wraps for dinner and I couldn't wait to get my hands on the food. The rosemary on the steaming potato straight out from the oven looking brown and crispy made my stomach grumble with hunger and my mouth water.

I set the table with only two plates not sure if my sister is going to come for dinner or not. At this rate I don't think she will ever be home early at night. My mum doesn't like it when Jasmine comes home late but when has she been one to listen to my mum? Mum and I have dinner and I force her to go to bed after telling her that she needs to rest and I will do everything since there was not much to do. I cleaned up the dishes and put the leftovers in the fridge incase Jasmine wants to eat when she comes home or being the insanely humble and kind person I am will have it for lunch tomorrow cause like why let good food go to waste right?

I went to my mums room to check up on her and already found her in bed watching her Korean Dramas. My mum is one person who loves Korean series. She is obsessed with BTS or as she puts it she is part of the army.

I went downstairs and put on the movie truth or dare which was released in 2018 but I wanted a scary movie to watch and I had already watched all the movies of the maze runner, the conjuring, venom, Annabelle. And it was a movie starring Tyler Posey and as much as I like Stiles from teen wolf I wouldn't mind watching a movie with the one and only Scott. I got a packet of lays and a bottle of water alongside a blanket and the minion stuffy I got from the fair. I turned off the lights and sat on the couch after switching on the gigantic lamp in the lounge to give me some sort of comfort.