4. Aces POV

This is the continuation of Ace's point of view. I hope you like it.
Pic of Ace's bed above
Ace's POV

Waiting for dad took longer than expected. He told us he would be here by eight but it's already half nine at night and he has still not arrived.

"Aceeeeeeee!!!!!" Yelled an overly loud Mia who was sitting across me on another couch with her legs thrown over it's edge.

"Yes Mia? What do you want now?" I answered with an annoyed sigh as well.

"Why do you think I always want something?" She asked.
I gave her a flat look and she replied,

"Ok ok fine you got me. I wanted you to get my phone for me. pleaseee it's in my room and I am feeling hella lazy to climb all the stairs and go to my room just to get it."

"I always do get you," I replied with a tiny smirk

"Cocky much" she replied with an eye roll.

"At least I'm not a lazy ass who can't stand up and get their own stuff. "

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Did you just call me a lazy ass?"

"Yes I did. Why? Got a problem?" I replied smugly knowing she was getting annoyed and she couldn't say anything because she wanted me to get her phone for her.

"No. No problem. None at all." She said to herself rather than me, trying to control her anger.

Mia gets annoyed very quickly and it's really funny seeing her get so worked up over the smallest of things.

I got up lazily and went up the stairs while dragging my feet. I got her phone form her room. And to say her room was clean would definitely be a lie. There were clothes strewn all across the bedroom floor making it look like a tornado had gone through here or it was a war zone and a huge battle had taken place.

I went back down and into the lounge to see Tori and Mia laughing while watching funny epic video fails on YouTube which was playing on the TV.

I entered the lounge causing both faces to turn and stare at me. I walked over to Mia and gave her the phone saying "You are so lucky that you are my sister and I love you."

"This lazy butt told you to get it for her, didn't she?" Victoria said with an accusing look indicated towards Mia.

"Oh come on it was this one time okay no need to make a big deal about it." Mia said with an eye roll.

"Yeah sure and we should believe you because you are so truthful all the time, right?" Tori replied with a sarcastic tone.

Mia was about to reply but I cut her off. "Mia have you even seen your room, it was like a hurricane ran through it. You should really try cleaning it. It will make it look wayyy better and humane." I said while exaggerating the word way.

"Hello everyone. The one and only Sophia Parker has arrived." Sophia boomed while walking into the room. She had returned from taking a walk in the garden.

"You are back already? I thought you would take longer." Said an already annoyed Mia.

Not getting the hint Sophia replied,

"Aww why? Did you miss me because I definitely did."

"Yeah I missed you alooot. I'm so glad you came back early," Mia said again, the sentence being laced with a ton of sarcasm.

"Mia are you sure that is what you wanted to say?" Victoria asked smugly. "Sarcasm is no way to talk to your little sister."

"Heyyy. I am NOT little. I am a grown woman. And besides Mia is older by a minute or two." Sophia replied feigning anger but failed miserably.