Chapter - 06

Somehow they managed to pick up the branch and Shaurya picked her up ,looking at her unconscious and lifeless...he was loosing his breathe each passing moment! The medical team cleaned her wounds...trying to revive her back...as her breathing had gone low...or can say not breathing at all! Shaurya who was going restless with the thought of her not calling him P.s or Shaurya made him loose it! And he yelled at the medical team..."aap bhara baar se kariye...agar meri biwi ko kuch hua na...I'll sue you all! Chodunga nahi!"

Ahir calmed him down and he told him that they need to go to the hospital! Shaurya didn't want to leave her for a second sat in the ambulance...holding her hands and begging her to open her eyes and see him ...but in vain...he cried buckets seeing her not responding to his touch!

Ahir followed them along from behind and asked his men to record and file an assault case ! As they proceeded towards the hospital on the way he called up the family who were restless to know about anokhi...told them they found her...and are heading towards the hospital!

Rama panicked with the word! And everyone rushed towards the hospital...while Alok- Devi and tej weren't affected much by the thought of anokhi been found and so were kitty and bebo, but had to go along with the flow!

Shaurya carried anokhi in his arms in the hospital till the stretcher came ! His white shirt turned red...his cheeks had blood on them and all he did was ask the doctor to make sure nothing happens to his wife!

"Aap ko jo karna hai wo kariye...paiso ki chinta maat kariye...bas her anokhi ko kuch nahi hona chaihye...please I'm begging you!"
Holding her hand throughout until the OT! He stood outside along with Ahir...

As the family rushed near the reception, Yash saw Ahir and Shaurya whose back was towards them!

As they rushed, especially Rama , babli and aastha...to see Ahir tensed and as they turned Shaurya the entire family including tej,devi, alok, bebo and kitty were shocked! Rama collapsed on the ground!

His shirt was covered with blood and his face as well! He stood there lifelessly and didn't respond to anyone...while Ahir told them what happened...Alok and devi were tensed!

Emotionless Shaurya killed everyone...Devi and Aastha tried to talk to him, hugged him and he stood there like an body with soul...there was nothing left in him...

He collapsed on the ground after a while and was given water...this was the first time the entire family saw him in such a condition..none of the words entered his ears or were heard by him...

This shocked everyone! The way he held onto anokhi's dupatta piece. Rama wiped her tears and went towards Shaurya who was more in pathetic condition than anyone...babli was the strongest among everyone, though she cried but she handled the situation well!

She saw the Shaurya Sabherwal go all weak for her sister and while Rama touched him he cried like a baby and held her!

" wo thik toh ho jayegi na? Usse kuch nahi hoga na? Wo mere pass wapas aa jayegi na? Mummy ji usse bolo na thik hone ko...mein sab karunga...promise sab karunga...bas meri anokhi mujhe dedo...usse boliye Shaurya maar jayega uske bina!!"

Rama consoled him and everyone just watched him being raw and vulnerable and saw what Anokhi had become for him! All they could do was pray...because if anything happens to her, he wouldn't survive it and would ruin the whole world!

For the very first time devi saw what they had done and what was coming their way...and was scared as he didn't respond to anyone other than Rama! He held onto her , her presence gave him the presence of his anokhi...

She saw 4 year old Shaurya again today..holding tightly onto Rama and everyone from Sabherwal family saw that moreover shaan and Aastha!  Aastha sat down to wipe his tears...just to see her son's eyes dead and wiping the blood from his face!

Seeing blood all over his shirt, more tears rolled down her eyes...Rama and Aastha wanted him to talk..he didn't utter a single word instead watched at the OT light to be turned off! As soon as the light was turned off he rushed towards it! When the doctors told him the surgery was successful, but due to lack of medication on time and loss of blood she is critical and if she doesn't get conscious within next few hours...either she'll slip into coma or we might loose her...

Shocking everyone! Rama fainted Aastha, babli tried to handle her...while Kanchan and Gayatri helped them! Shaan who was shocked, immediately went to Shaurya while yash was asked to complete the formalities!

Doctor who was about to leave from there..Shaurya held his collar !
" Aap aise kaise bol sakte ho! Aapne apna kaam thik se nahi kiya...bloody fraud...aapko paise chaihye toh mein dunga...but meri wife ko kuch nahi hona chaihye!" His eyes went from dead to anger and blood red ! ACP and shaan had to make sure that he left the collar...
"Dekh mein janta hoon...abhi aap shock mein ho!"
" Aap kuch nahi jante...kuch bhi nahi!"
" dekhiye Mr Sabherwal aapki wife ke internal injuries bahut zada hai...before she lost her conscious she was struggling for oxygen...jaise kisne unke sir par Mara ho and usko peeche se gala dabba ne koshish ki ho!"

Hearing this shocked everyone and Rami bhalla who was silent all this while fainted due to the events! Though devi and Alok understood the gravity of the situation they didn't care enough! While tej was worried about the name and reputation of the house!  Bebo and kitty were less affected after awhile and told each other, " kya Melo drama ho raha hai...aur ye Shaurya bhaiya ko kya hua hai..."
Gayatri and Yash heard them...as they pulled them aside and gave them their 2 cents for being so insensitive towards anokhi...
"Kya problem hai tum logon ko bhabhi se?"
"Actually..wo bhai..kuch nahi"
" what has she done? Kuch nahi na?toh kyun kitna hate karti ho?"
"Tum dono ka bahut hua" Gayatri told them!
"agar ek baar aur kuch bola toh..1 mahine ke liye no pocket money and no phone!"
As Gayatri went from there warning them!
Yash blasted them even more...and they had to listen!

So much of love oh my goodness 😭😭🙈 we hit 2.3k in just 5 chapters 🥺🤧

First of happy janmashtami to all of you ❤

A few chapters are small please bare with me 🤧

Let me know what you felt about this chapter! Would be waiting 😌