Chapter - 15

"Brave hai...par haar koi kabhi na kabhi toot tha hai shaan...jaise uska bachapan ya Kapurtala mein wo college mein thi...haar baat par lad jati thi aur hai...apna haq , education, career woh chodna nahi chahti hai kyu ...kyuki wo daarti hai...agar uska awaz agar kisne cheen liya toh wo kya karegi....she uses her education and intelligence to hide her those scars...I'm sure ki Shaurya ko bhi nahi pata hoga...uske baad ye jo hua , ek din mein puri zindagi palatgai un dono ki...and yet she forgot her pain and kept Shaurya's pain her priority...aur jo Shaurya ki jhalak kal humne dekhi thi...mein nahi dekh paungi apne bache ko waise...jaise anokhi ke bina wo toot gaya tha..jeena bhul gaya, na usse dard hua aur na apni koi fikar..."she had tears in her eyes as she spoke her heart out!

Devi who was at the door heard everything and pondered over the fact why would Shaurya share such things with aastha and not her...her ego,pride ,anger and jealousy cropped up ! Not realizing she is going to harm the remainder relationship with Shaurya and loose him forever in the process.

As Shaurya entered his room to see Anokhi still sleeping..kept the breakfast on the table and shut the door. Gently went and sat next to her and touched her face and kissed her on the forehead and with a smile he whispered, "good morning wifey!"
She turned and kept her hand on his waist and smiled...,"sone do!"
"It's 10 am Anokhi...tumhe breakfast ke baad medicine leni hai...and even the doctor is coming for general check up...uth jao...itna alas achi baat nahi hoti hai...dekho mein tumse jaldi utha gaya!"
"Haan jaldi isiliye uthe kyuki puri raat mein jag rahi thi..." she meant in her innocence but he took another meaning.
"Kya...matlab meri izzat par hamla hua tha.."
"Acha hai...subhe subhe drama karo...par mujhe sone Do!"

He knew she wasn't going get up so he tricked her to get up on the pretense of having a hand pain, she woke up and checked his hand...he smiled and scooped her in his arms and walked her to the washroom..."ye galat hai! It's called cheating...itne bade institution ke director Hokar sharam nahi aati jooth bol kar tumhe?!"
" nahi...biwi ho tum meri...aur ek toh zidi upar se meri haar baat ko na bolti ho!"
He waited until she freshen up and came out!

They had their breakfast together while he fed his anokhi, though she insisted to eat by herself..he didn't pay heeds. As they were done he gave her ,her medicines and asked her to rest...though she protested against it!
"Aur kitne din rest karu...mujhe bahar jana hai...bore ho gayi hoon...room ko dekh kar...aur..."
"Aur? "
"Tumhari stupid si shakal dekh kar!"
"Oh hello...ladkiya ye chehre par maarti hai...aur tum aisaan faramosh.."hmpf and sat turning his head the other side.
"Haan maarti hogi,  par they don't know na that you  snore like I know! Aur kitne irritating ho ye thodi pata hoga...they know professor Shaurya...not pati Shaurya "she smiled through.
And that mad him even more angry.

There was a knock on the door the staff member had come to inform him about the doctor who had waiting for them! He quickly opened the door and the doctor checked her up while Shaurya, Shaan and Aastha looked on!

As the doctor examined and smiled at Anokhi..and told them she is recovering super soon! And that itself shows that she'll be good by a week after such an injury !

The mention of injury brought an uncomfortable smile on Anokhi's face...and Aastha noticed it as Shaurya was relieved with the thought she is doing fine and then the doctor had to check him up! As the doctor suggested that she should start with her daily routine, especially walks and exercise to get fully recovered !

Thought of stepping out made her clutch the comforter! Shaan and Aastha noticed the visible panic and  trauma  that anokhi was hiding behind that smile all this while! After the doctor went off Aastha stayed back and asked Shaurya to work a bit on his office work, she would keep company with Anokhi...though he was hesitant but he could trust his mother over anything or anyone when it comes to Anokhi!

He kissed her on the forehead and left the room. Though the silence was there Aastha understood that Anokhi's trouble and just sat there and smiled.  Soon enough Anokhi held her hand and started to cry.

"Maa is men meri kya galati thi? Mene kabhi iske sath kuch nahi kiya...I was just minding my business and then this happened...aur agar mene Shaurya ko kuch kaha toh wo bikhar jayega...badi mushkil se wo sambhala hai..after yesterday panic attack mujhe daar lagta hai...agar thodi si choti bhi aayi mujhe toh he'll not to able to control himself! Daar lagta hai bahar Jane se...kahi wapas aisa kuch hua toh?"She kept her head on Aastha's lap and cried her worries out.
"Dekho Anokhi...mein janti hoon tum mera baadur Bacha ho...sabse badi ye baat hai...aur Haan aise incidents ke baad koi bhi insaan shock mein jaa sakta hai...I know it feels so overwhelming..upar se Shaurya ka daar alag hota hai...but aise incidents ke baad you can't stop living and stay at home...tumari jaisi aur kitni ladkiya hogi unke liye tum himmat bano...khud ke liye aage badne ki koshish karo...jaha tum abhi ho...uske liye tumne kitni ladai ki hai...yaad karo! And due to this you'll give up your dream?daar lagega...par tum wo daar se jeetogi bhi!"hugging anokhi with smile she comforted her daughter.
"Jee maa...par daar lagta hai...Shaurya ko dekh kar...waise ma agar mene kuch pucha aap uska sachi sachi jawab dogy?"

Happy Tuesday and happy reading peeps! ❤️

Thank you for all the love and support ❤️🤧