Chapter - 12

As she tried to break the embrace, he didn't allow it,but she convinced him to leave her as her back was paining! He left her but sat near her the whole time...with that band-aid on her head and the saline hand she kept it on her leg.

She smiled and with the other hand she wiped his eyes, "manaki tum cute lag rahe ho..but itne kemati aasu waste maat karo.."
"Aasu keemati nahi hai anokhi mere liye tum ho...tumhe pata bhi hai kya mujhe par kya beiti..babli ne phone karke bhulaya upar se wo accident spot...meri jaan nikal gayi thi Anokhi..pagalo jaisa dooda tumhe aur jab mili toh hosh mein nahi thi...itna khoon...aisa lag raha tha kisine meri jaan nikal li ho...tumhe pata hai Shaurya kuch bhi nahi hai apne Anokhi ke bina..." As he hugged her hand and kissed it!

"Haan pata hai...aur wo dikh bhi raha hai.." eyeing his hand and his feet...though they were covered she saw him walking and knew what he had done...

A simple question she asked ,which took him back!
"Room ko pura thod diya hoga na? Aur puri raat bhaar roye hogy na?" With moist eyes looking at him.

"Anokhi...wo..mein.." he struggled to cover up his stunts and she was yet to know about the recent one he pulled in front of everyone!

"Haan anokhi kya? Tumhe pata hai na...dard , aasu ya kuch bhi tumhe hota hai...uska dard mujhe tumse zada hota hai...and you promised not to go wayward...mujhe kiska farak nahi padta hai..bas agar tumhe kuch bhi ho toh (pointing at her heart) dard yaha hota hai" those tears which were held back for so long came down rolling.

He instantly knew that she cared a dammed about her pain or injuries or even her accident..it was all him and his pain and his injuries in her absence! She wasn't there to calm him down!

For the first time he was someone's priority and not just responsibility or had to repay anyone back for their karz!

He was sitting on the chair...but as he saw her crying over his pain...he shifted to sit on her bed. Next to her his arm around her , he held her near his heart and gently kissed her head!

She clutched his shirt forgetting her own pain! That hug which they shared was more of their longing for each others touch. He kept her safe in his arms which she gave him back his peace which he lost yesterday!

"Waise kaha ki nurses kaisi hai?" She quizzed him
"Kya..achi hai!" He didn't know how to respond
"Matlab tumne check out kiya?"
" Haan...kya nahi...nahi...mera dhyaan bhi nahi gaya unke pass..."he knew he was stuck in his own words.
"Haan kiya...yaha meri treatment ho rahi thi aur tum waha flirt kar rahe they...how mean! Waise shaadi shuda ho ye toh log mujhe hi dekh kar bol sakte hai...tumhe nahi!" She was trying hard not to laugh at his plight
"Aisa kuch nahi hai...tumhe pata hai mera pyaar itna kamzor nahi hai anokhi..."he honestly replied not knowing his mischievous wife was playing with him
She gave him one look and he understood she was just having fun at his plight..."achaji..ye acha hai..yaha meri jana nikal gayi thi aur tum waha mast Hass rahi ho...not fair anokhi" folding his hands and being a big baby.
" not fair anokhi...bade aaye...hasu na toh kya karu? Just look at you! Sabse bade bache ho tum...aur ye baat na maa deny kar sakti!" Pulling his cheeks.

She laughed and he smiled looking at that...it was as if his breath was back ! The nurse came in seeing them smile and laugh...she smiled at them.."acha aap haste bhi ho sir!"
There was silence for a few seconds and Anokhi started to laugh again! She asked what did her husband do that she said that...though whatever he did must have been really bad...(his anger is world famous and she knows it very well) and Shaurya knew Anokhi knew his anger and his ziddi heart!
The nurse smiled and said, "aap inse hi puch lena...Dr Aswati daar gaye they thodi der ke liye "
Shaurya touched his head and covered his face in shame and apology...as he hid she silently held her ear to apologize to which the nurse smiled and accepted her apology!

The nurse asked Shaurya to go out for a few moments as she had to give anokhi a sponge bath...he didn't want to but anokhi forced him...like a grumpy kid he went out and waited!

As the nurse was done she opened the door and anokhi was wearing a fresh scrub, she sat on the bed! While she was about to change the dressing of her head injury!

As she opened the band-aid he saw the deep cut on her forehead with three stitches and a bit dried blood. As the nurse sanitized the cotton and wiped the wound...she clutched onto Shaurya's hand and shut her eyes! Shaurya held hers and turned his face the other way! As it was done she took her medical updates and went to the doctor!

While he looked at his wife sleeping while he snuggled next to her on the bed...caressing her hair and holding her hand throughout the time! He kissed her to assure himself that she was with him and he wasn't dreaming!

It was evening and the doctor had given Shaurya and Shaan clear instructions of not giving her stress and bed rest for a couple of days! While babli helped anokhi to wear her clothes and she was all ready to go home!

Supporting her throughout the time...while Shaurya and anokhi came in another car as that would  give her a bit time to get back to senses and due to heavy meditation she could barely understand anything..Aastha, Rama, Kanchan and Gayatri waited for them! Shaan and babli came after a few seconds Shaurya's car came in! He opened the door and came out he supported anokhi...who walked till the door both the mothers did their Aarti along with removing their nazar...Shaurya held onto anokhi the whole while and they both smiled! As they were going to take a step inside the house...due to heavy meditation and the head injury Anokhi fainted in his arms!

Shaurya panicked, but Aastha calmed him down and asked him to get her inside...holding her in his arms he walked straight to their room...Aastha and Shaan made sure it was the same way before the accident! 

Happy reading peeps❤