Chapter - 11

She went towards Rama and just gestured her to confirm her almost doubt...to which she smiled...Aastha held onto shaan and cried and she uttered simply, "Shaan tumne sahi kaha tha sab thik ho jayega..dekho sab thik ho gaya...humari beti thik ho gai uske sath (pointing at Shaurya) bhi thik ho gaya!"

He hugged her back," Haan noor sab thik ho jayega ab...wo sab thik kar degi!" While Kanchan, Gayatri, Yash, Rami and  Ahir were happy about the fact that anokhi is fine!

Bebo and kitty were still being themselves ,but were petrified with what they just witnessed so they didn't utter a word! While Devi and Alok were so shocked with what happened in front of them...they knew that if their names would come in front ,they wouldn't be spared! Tej who was trying to control the situation, but couldn't knew that Shaurya could and would go to any extent for Anokhi and he had warned these two idiots not to do anything stupid and they didn't listen to him and now they would have to face the consequences along with them even he would have to.

As Shaurya stood up his shirt had blood stains and he gave a look that man who was beaten up to pulp..seeing Shaurya he got so scared that he held Ahir's hand and hid behind him ,"sir aapko jo puchna hai puchiye...bas mujhe yaha se le jaayiye....nahi toh ye mujhe maar dega...sab sach bataunga...bas yaha se le jayegy..."

As Ahir departed from their along with the suspect...Shaurya who had just heard his Anokhi's voice had gone to his room on his own...though he limped due to his legs and his hand bled...he went and cleaned himself wore fresh clothes! Smiled looking at the mirror..while shaan waited outside his room..."are dad aap yaha kya kare rahe hai? aapko laga wapas kahi Shaurya sab thod na de.." with a smile and that twinkle that was missing yesterday was back!

The entire family went to meet Anokhi...Rama and Aastha hugged Anokhi who was sitting up...Rami Bhalla hugged her and cried..."papaji mein thik hoon...aapki nikki puttar ko kuch nahi hua hai...dekhiye kal tak ghar aa jaungi...aap please maat roiye..." wiped his tears and smiled...

while Kanchan hugged her and said,"tumne dara diya tha Anokhi...jaan nikal di thi humari..get well soon"

Babli held her sisters hand, " nikki meri jaan...sach mein jaan nikal di thi apni di ki...aisa wapas kabhi maat karna."

While shaan touched her head ," jaldi se thik ho jana beta...apne dad ko aisa chodkar maat jana kabhi...aajke baad kabhi kahi nahi Jane dunga!"

Devi, tej and Alok had to go with the flow. So were bebo and kitty...while Gayatri wished her to get well soon ; While everyone were present there...the only person who she was looking was Shaurya! The only medicine to her all pain...and knowing the fact he wasn't doing well. Without anyone telling her anything she knew he had created a ruckus in her absence it was evident from everyone's face and behavior..

She finally asked, " Ps kaha hai ma?"
Aastha looked around to see him...she told anokhi he was right here with them...Yash was with him.. ,"doctor ke sath baat kar raha hoga.."
"Ma unhone kuch kiya hai na? Unhone khana- peena Sab chod diya tha na!!" Her worried eyes looked for an answer..while the rest knew what had happened..and she was right about him. Without even knowing the truth.." agar unhone kisko kuch kaha hogaya ya gusse mein kuch kiya ho..toh maaf kar diye..wo aise nahi hai...bas jab uska koi apna aisa thodi der ke liye door hota hai toh wo...bas thoda gussa ya thod phod kar dete hai..."

This showed how well she knew him. He was standing near the door outside and heard everything, but couldn't face her...and she knew he was there...she asked babli to open the door with just gesture...

He was standing there closed eyes,wet cheeks not knowing the door was opened!
She called him," Ps tum mujhse milna nahi chahte ho? Tum khush nahi ho? Haan khush kaise hogy...aazadi chali gayi na! Ek din pura bachelor wala feeling aaya hogaya...flirt karne ko mila hoga...ab wo chance nahi milega..."
He heard her and slightly from those soaked eyelids he saw her...sitting surrounded by family..

He saw her face she smiled through her pain and lifted her hand..she knew he was a bit stubborn, but this wasn't stubborn Shaurya it was cold feet and wasn't able to control his tears or acknowledge anything around him...

He just rushed towards her and hugged her and cried! "Tumne promise kiya tha Anokhi..."
"Aur mene nahi toda wo..."
He hugged her tightly everyone in that room could feel and see what they meant to each other!

Aastha asked everyone to leave them alone for a while...as they needed to be with each other! While Rami and Shaan went to the doctors cabin for getting updates...the two mothers smiled and thanked God for getting everything back to normal. Devi who wasn't pleased with the events didn't respond soon everyone left the hospital...babli wanted to stay back...but Aastha told her," tum kalse yaha ho..thodi der aaram karo...Shaurya hai yaha...uska sukoon wapas aa gaya hai! Ab kuch galat nahi hoga...waise bhi kal shaam tak anokhi ghar aa jayegi...so let's go!"

As the family left...Shaurya who was still in her embrace was crying silently!
"Tumhe idea bhi hai mujhe par kya bithi hai in 24 ghanto mein!" He went back to his khadoos mode.

She knew either he would go khadoos ,gussel Shaurya or silent Shaurya...she preferred khadoos one over all the rest! He could express himself in that form and she could understand him and make him understand everything properly!

Loads of love and gratitude to you guys...❤