Chapter - 16

"Haan...pucho na!"
"Jab mein hospital mein thi...tab..yaha kya hua tha?"

Aastha recollected the events that happened and had goosebumps and horror in her eyes.
"Maa sach batai"
Aastha tried to brush off the topic, but there was no winning in front of anokhi.
"Sach...mera toot gaya tha anokhi...jo ye strong Shaurya hai na ...uski ek hi weakness ya strength hai...uski anokhi...agar uski anokhi ko kuch hua wo toot gaya ,bikhar gaya...aaj tak kisine usse waise nahi dekha...saas le raha tha ,par jee nahi raha tha..pagalo jaise doodne laga tumhe wo jungle mein...aur jab mili tab...doctor ki collar padkar gussa dikhaya..fir apne ghutno par bheek maangi...daar lagne laga kahi mein apne beti aur bete ko dono na kho du! Agar tum waha saas lene ke liye lad rahi thi toh Shaurya saas lekar bhi maar gaya...hospital se ghar aaya jab doctor ne bola tum coma mein gayi...aur yaha aate hi jo hua...wo na hi kisine dekha hoga...uska gussa, bechaini, pareshaani sab bahar nikala tab pura Sabherwal mansion hil gaya...Shaurya ke liye Anokhi kya hai wo alagi subha ghar walon ne dekha jab ACP ahir ne wo suspect ko ghar laya...Shaurya jo hamesha shaant rehta hai...kabhi apna apa nahi khota hai..wo us aadmi ki jaan lene wala tha..and koi usse rok nahi paya...bas Rama ji ke call ne rok diya..."As she wiped her tears and was still in shock to repeat those events.

Anokhi who just heard the entire thing didn't know how to respond , just sat there in shock! And then she understood how and when he got injured and what happened yesterday night and why the staff and mostly bebo and kitty were acting weird around him!

Anokhi had to bath and then was trying hard to get normal, but those incidents flashed in front of her...and she yelled !
Shaurya, Shaan and Aastha ran while the family followed...they saw her sitting in a corner of the room curled up! Shocking them...as Shaurya went near her...she yelled ..."nahi ..please don't touch me...mujhe chod do....please chod do...please..." and just shrugged his hand off.

They saw her in her most vulnerable situation! And were shocked to the core...she just cried and whimpered..all who were there present in the room had moist eyes..Kanchan slowly proceeded asking Shaurya to move,"Anokhi...dekho mein Kanchan...dekho tum ghar par ho...yaha koi nahi hai..."
She looked up towards Kanchan...and they saw her wound bleeding and her eyes were scared ! " wo maar dega mujhe Kanchan...wo maar dega..."
Kanchan somehow managed to swallow her tears and said ," koi tumhe kuch nahi karega...dekho Shaurya bhaiya hai...mein hoon ,tauji aur taiji hai...humse tumare sath kuch galat nahi hone dengy...hum hai na..."she proceeded towards anokhi and anokhi hugged her tightly and fell unconscious!

Shaurya picked her up and laid her on the bed...all who witnessed this were shocked to see her slipping into trauma...Kanchan and Gayatri looked at devi and Alok as this was their deed!

Shaan called up the doctor and he came along with babli and Bhalla's came...as the doctor examined Anokhi..he came out and told them,she is having PTDS!
"Aise haathse ke baad anyone would slip into that...wo abhi us din ko dekh paa rahi hai...hum ne sirf usse treat kiya hai...but wo din baar baar jee rahi hai...she needs to come out...it's necessary! Uske external zakam bahar gaye hai...par internal nahi...subhe hi dekha tha...she needs to be normal...uske aaju baju sab normal maul hona chaihye...nahi toh chances of her slipping into trauma and not recovering or coma zada hai!"
With this the doctor left everyone shocked...Rama and Shaurya who were near Anokhi all the while were worried while Rama cried over her daughters condition and Shaurya assured her to make everything alright!

As Ahir had just called Shaurya and informed him about finding the lead of the conspirators! Kanchan who wanted to talk to Shaan, Aastha and Shaurya as this was the last straw she could keep quiet and Gayatri who tried to stop her ,couldn't...

She called all three of them as babli and Rama were with Anokhi..Shaurya was impatient as Anokhi  needed him and Ahir was onto something...but something that Kanchan said made him turn back and shook all three of them.

Shaurya returned from the door while shaan and noor looked at each other with what just  Kanchan had said.

"Kya bola tumne Kanchan?" A shocked Shaurya asked her.
She shuttered but cleared her voice and  took a deep breath. "Aap ko jana hai ki Anokhi ke sath ye kisne kiya hai?"
"Obviously jana hai! Meri beti hai wo Kanchan. " said Shaan
"Mein janti hoon...but is baat ka proof nahi hai mere pass ...par mein sach bata rahi hoon...jabse mujhe pata chala hai..I was trying to gather proof ,but mile nahi...aur mein aap logon ke pass kya aati bina saboot ke...koi mera vishwas nahi karta...aur jab Shaurya bhaiya ne apne gusse mein kal aur uske baad aaj anokhi..mene kaha tha mummyji ko ki hum bata dete hai...par wo nahi maani"
"Kya kaha Gayatri janti thi? " Aastha and shaan asked her..while Shaurya tried to recover from what he had heard.
"Haan mene phele unko bataya...kyuki mein na ye aap logon se baat kar paa rahi thi..aur na hi ACP se..."
Shaurya asked her to be clear. And Kanchan stated what she heard which left them shocked.

"Jab hum sab hospital se wapas aa ye they tab...mein kitchen mein se aa rahi thi aur mene  un dono ko baat karte waqt sun liya...aur mene mummyji ko bataya..."before she could complete Shaan asked "kinko?"
"Papaji aur badi ma ko"

There was silence! Shaurya who was standing went two steps back and brushed against the wall! Aastha sat down in shock and shaan didn't know what to say!

Happy Thursday peeps! The amount of love you guys shower upon this ff means a lot! Such lovely comments with the amount of love in it ❤️🤧

Happy reading! 😀❤️