Chapter - 19

He was sure about his plan and had told Ahir not to spill the beans to anyone! As he left the look Shaurya had was of anger and betrayal and now he wanted to punish the people behind this horrendous deed!

Ahir just watched and tried to process everything that was hit by Shaurya and then when  he went to the police station to see the suspect sitting in the jail and then remembered what he did with Anokhi! And was so angry that in plain sight he would have killed him with the gun!

He controlled his anger and started the plan...as he received the call and loudly spoke about anokhi's case...the suspect who was listening was restless as he knew he wouldn't survive the court as he had seen Shaurya loose his cool and now that he was getting the support and he is powerful to make sure he would be behind bars for a long time. He was scared as there was somethings he hadn't confessed even after the torture he was served by Shaurya and ACP in a day! And all he knew was the man behind this plan was escaping and he was getting trapped!

ACP had fitted a tracker and mirco phone in his shirt buttons..so he executed his part of plan! He asked the guard to transfer the suspect to the car as he would be sentenced today itself and we are transferring him! This made the suspect restless and he pushed the guard as he opened the door and ran..though police and ACP ran a bit behind him on the pretext of loosing him they left the spot and Ahir called up Shaurya to inform.
As Shaurya heard the news he was angry and yelled...he broke his phone in anger...and when the family came in he told them about the suspect running off but he had confessed the name of the conspirators and the police were on the way to arrest them but before that he ran away!

Alok and devi at first were relieved to hear about the suspect running away! Having that satisfactory smile on their face made Shaurya even more angry and wanted to confront them but he controlled himself! But they looked worried as the him spilling the beans...but devi knew she could save them from those accusations..so they played along.

Making the people who already knew the truth even more angry! Rama informed everyone anokhi was awake and was asking for Shaurya.. as she wanted to talk to him...he left everything and went to her...closing the door he went inside to see the bed empty and anokhi wasn't seen he had his panic attack almost when he saw her standing in the balcony.

He went from back and hugged her..though she flinched a bit ,but she knew it was him..so she held his hand which were around her neck!

"Anokhi tumne toh daara diya tha mujhe!" He whispered in her ears.
"Mene kya kiya tha ...mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai..par itna pata hai...I felt the safest in your arms.."
He turned her around and hugged her...the tears that followed as she clutched onto his shirt as she hugged him back.

He made her sit and gave her water...Gently he kissed her forehead and hands...and held them close to them...and asked her the gut wrecking questions. Though she was hesitant she answered them.
"Kya hua tha Anokhi us din! Apne Shaurya ko batao...I promise mein chup nahi baithunga"
"Pata hai mujhe...tum mera sath do gaye...and I trust you!" Holding his grip on his hands with a small smile she said.

"Us din mein ghar se nikali thi and due to no car availability mene auto li thi and as the college ka raasta ghar se utna dur nahi tha...par traffic tha dusre raaste so mene kaha wo driver se wo short cut lene ko!" And she halted before she could continue as those memories were fresh and so was the wound.
Shaurya knew it was difficult for her to tell him but she yet spoke it out!

"Hum ne wo raasta liya ..and I received di's call mein di se baat kar rahi thi we were about to reach..Samne se gadi aayi...ricksha wala bahar nikal kar unhe bolne laga to move aside ...par wo log haate nahi...then they walked towards the auto...for no reason auto wale ko maarne lage...and I tried to stop it..but unhone usse maara aur usne bola ,"madam aap bhago aur police ko phone karo...di line par thi she heard me...mein jaise hi waha se bhaag ne lagi ek aadmi ne mera dupatta peeche pull kiya...suffocating me...I tried to escape from there kaise bhi karke I ran from there ,wo mere peeche they ...unke do aadmi...ek ko call aaya kiska and he told ,"kaam hone wala hain sahab...tension maat liyege....ladki ko daara rahe hai..." aur phone cut karke mujhe dhood rahe they...dusre aadmi ne mujhe dekh liya tha...and he pretended to see me...and both of them went away jaise hi mein bahar aayi peeche se us aadmi ne..." and broke down...Shaurya who was agitated and had tears rolling down his cheeks knew exactly what and who was behind this...
He calmed her down...and told her not to worry he'll take care of everything...as he opened the door...red eyes told everyone that anokhi spoke to him about the incident...

He went from there and during this time he had told shaan to arrange web cameras and microphones so he could do something he has planned.

Shaan had arranged everything and yet he had no clue about the things that were going to happen in few minutes...Shaurya saw his phone that made him anxious!

Soon everyone was in their rooms...alok received an call from unknown phone to which he picked the call and spoke to ghansham the suspect...he is waiting for him in the garden area...he intimidated devi about the same...devi and tej along with alok went to the garden and asked him to come to the servant quarters...as if anyone would see them and they would be in trouble!

Happy Thursday peeps ❤️🤗happy reading... 😀 Meet you guys on Saturday 😬😉