Where It All Began

Note: This book is not based on the real situations and experience's of the actress' lives. This is just a fan fiction book and don't mean to bring any harm to their lives...

Just pure fantasy ;)

This would be the sequel of the book "It Was Something". I hope you guys enjoy.

______________________________________

Rueben Elise and Cate Blanchett have been happily married for some couple of years and they have been through their ups and downs, teaching the good reason and importance of love. The small things that make the young one smile were just simple things and her lover's presence was the only thing that can truly make her genuinely happy.

Work here, work there. That is what Cate and Rue have been experiencing but mostly on Cate because of how on demand her work is. During Rue's free time and space, she would stay at home, clean, cook and wait for her lover to come home. Sometimes it reaches to 3 am and she would be there staying on the couch asleep.

True love never dies. Today is their anniversary and Rue is there at home, waiting for her lover to arrive. Her heart slowly weakens and saddens with the thought of her wife working out there endlessly but then Cate comes home and surprises her.

______________________________________

Rueben POV:

Another cold side of the bed. This happens most of the time. Cate is always working and working and I truly do understand why she's doing it. Because for us.

Today is our wedding anniversary and all I could do now is just lay on my bed and wait for a possible miracle to happen. It is not in a way that I am losing hope but more of adjusting or finding a way for me to come back to her and be like what we used to be before.

Ding

New Message (2) Love of My Life:
Hi sweetheart. I am sorry. I can't be there right now because of the shooting. Schedule is tight. I wish you were here.

I love you so so much darling and Happy Anniversary to us. 

There it goes again. I don't know if it is an excuse for her to avoid me or just overthinking really. Though I am proud that she is getting the attention and recognition that she deserves, I do feel sad that her priorities are not balanced.

For god's sake. It is my choice to marry a woman like her. I am no one but myself to blame.

The sun is starting to peak through the curtains of my room and it was deadly and blinding. I took off the sheets off my body and walked towards the curtains, pulling them together to close and hid the sun's rays.

"Hello there sweetheart. Happy Anniversary."

A pair of warm arms were wrapped around my waist. The voice was deep and familiar, rich as honey. The scent that I missed and the touch that lingers down my spine.

Turning around I see Cate staring at me with her usual white button up shirt with it's three first buttons opened. My eyes were fixated on her chest and the peeking lacey bra that was visibly seen.

"I- uhm.. I thought- woah.. You are at- uhm work?"

"So you want me to go back?" Cate fakes a pout and brought her fingers up to her shirt closing the buttons.

She moves back and walks away from me. Cate attempts to open the door but I got a grab of her hand and then pull her back.

I kissed her and nothing stopped me. She slowly brings my hand up and pins me against the wall. Our lips collided and it was truly phenomenal. Her hands go to my shirt and pulls it off leaving me half naked while I was there quickly unbuttoning her shirt.