The Biggest Mistake

Cate stayed there at home with her friends and kids. As much as she wanted for her wife to stay at home, she had to let her go because she barely gets these types of opportunities.

After the sudden kiss that Angelina gave Rue, they started to act weirdly on set and it wasn't the one that they had yesterday where the chemistry was strong. There was this force that is setting them apart, which was not the best for the camera because considering that this is a romance film, the interaction of Rue and Angelina should be effective and very alluring to the audience.

On the other side of the world, they started to enjoy their time watching the kids and have some fun conversations until it was interrupted by a picture that Rue's fellow co star sent.
______________________________________

Cate POV:

"Come on Blanchett! It's not like you trust your wife!"

Sarah was there in the kitchen clearly making drinks for us ladies while the kids were busy playing outside. It wasn't a big of a deal of them fighting because they get along pretty well.

You can tell how they giggle and smile, the way laugh and how they are so comfortable with each other. Their social skills are incredibly high and I am quite happy to see that.

But ever since Rue left the house, I could not leave my phone alone. Waiting for her text or call, every single minute and second kills me and I wanted to go with her but then I need to trust her, at least.

"It's just that I don't trust the woman she is working with, that's all." I said as Sarah handed all the drinks to us.

"Come on Cate, Rue is very loyal. She never thinks about anyone except you. Remember the time that she went to your makeup room and cared for you, even though you guys fought?" Sandra said before she took a sip.

Maybe the trust should be more on me.

I did break her trust a couple of times and I feel bad for doing it to her. Remembering the time I lied to her about my marriage with Andrew.

Falling in love with her was something that I never expected to happen because she has this ability to make people fall in love with you, to the extent that I lied about my relationship.

Then she cried and left me all alone, and as much as I gave her that pain, she managed to sing for me and Andrew's anniversary.

And recently... I forgot to tell her about my different affairs with women and I am afraid that Angelina might take the woman of my life.

"She loves you too much Catherine. It's just all about trust darling." Holland said as she was taking the hand of Sarah and gave a kiss behind his hand.

Maybe they are right. I placed my phone to the side and raised a toast for great relationships and happiness.

Letting my head go free, We started laughing and having fun. The kids starts to pull our hands and then guided us out in the lawn.

Each of us had a kid so this time, Ruby was in my arms. She rides on my back while the other women followed too.

"Ladies, spread your arms and... Fly!"

Stretching our arms wide, we started roaming around the yard and made sounds as if we were airplanes. Kids started to giggle and raised the arms as if they were some superheroes.

While we were playing, Sarah's phone rang which made her drop Little Elliot. Elli came to me and pushed me, making me drop to the ground and me with my kids started playing and tickling each other.

It was all their laughter I hear and their smiles I see.

Then I noticed that the ladies suddenly became quiet and as I got up, they all huddled were Sarah was.

"Excuse me babies." I said kissing Elliot and Ruby's forehead.

Walking towards Them, Sarah looked at me with pure fear and then my heart starts to drop.

She hands me her phone and showed me a text message from Annie (Anne Hathaway) and pinned was a picture of Rue

Anne Hathaway:

As much as I want to keep this but this doesn't usually happen. I helped clear the articles about them but news are scattering as hell and I need you Sarah to help me. Here is the attached article.
______________________________________

The YOUNG ones REVENGE

Rueben Elise and Angelina Jolie were caught in 4k, kissing not on set. The young actress was said to be enjoying the moment and taking the good snog that Angelina must bring.

Will this affect her Cate Blanchett, her wife, or this is her type of revenge after knowing the past of the Oscar winner.

***

My heart drops and anger started to rise. I knew that I should be with her and now I know the reason why she didn't want me to come with her one set because she will be there continuing her act without me.

"Take care of the kids." I ordered Sandy to watch over them.

My vision started to darken and everything seemed to look all negative. My heart was beating out of my chest and the adrenaline in my system is killing me right now.

I took the short cut, getting to the set faster because at this very time, traffic is hell. The short cut brought me to where I should be.

The place was crowded with journalists and as I parked and came out of the car, cameras started flashing and people taking turns asking me what is my feeling about this.

None of them were answered by me but my answer is quite simple. I fell betrayed and used. Yes I do have my own fault here but doing it behind my back and doing it to someone who was my ex in the past really pisses me off.

The set was crowded yet I see her standing behind the director, watching the replay of their scene.

"Oh Cate you- OUCH!"

I grabbed her arm which Angelina wanted to take off but then I didn't mind her at all.

Making sure that we were far away from the people and all the cameras that were literally everywhere, I started to cry right in front of her, tears that were filled with pain and anger.

"You didn't want me to come for you can have your time with her huh?" I asked and pointed out to Angelina

"NO. NOT AT ALL CATE! She kissed me and I didn't know-"

"AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT IS TRUE?"

She was looking at me while I was trying to get my shit together. I didn't know what to do, to the point that I wanted to hit her and tell her how much pain that I had to experience with what she has to done to me behind my back.

"RUE! HOW CAN YOU PROVE THAT IT IS NOT YOU-"

"AND YOU TELL ME... HOW CAN YOU PROVE THAT THOSE DATES WITH ROONEY AND YOUR SEX WITH ANGELINA WERE NOT WANTED BY YOU?! MAKE ME FUCKING BELIEVE IT!"