The Tension Between Us

Note:
I think I need to dial the hotness down and go back to my actual plot which is a bit interesting... Hehe

They both left Angelina laying on the bed with no words uttered. It has been the longest time that the brunette experienced that much intensity and it did knock the hell out of her. She slowly wakes up slowly seeing the empty side of the bed beside her and as she checks the time, Angelina was already late for work.

Rue was brought home to change and instead of Cate having another round with her, she did see that her wife was already struggling and all she could do is respect her. Time pases by and Rue felt better and then she was brought by her wife to work.
______________________________________

Angelina POV:

The room was cold and my body numb

The room was cold and my body numb. Everything seemed to be so fast and all, wasn't expecting that I would be this much of pain. There was this pain between my thighs and my head starts to ache.

Before having that moment we had last night, I had a few glasses of wine, drinking my feelings out as I suddenly felt jealous upon seeing Cate and Rue making out in front of me.

I am not supposed to be jealous because neither of them are single and the fact that they are married together, it makes it even worse.

I don't know what has gone unto me that I wanted that kiss and even though it was more than a kiss, do feel a bit bad and embarrassed that I even wanted it in the first place.

Ding

The only sound that filled my room, I reached for my phone which was casually laying on the floor, moving every time each it vibrates and as the phone flashed it's screen, the time showed.

11:55 am

"Shit!"

I am two hours late and no one even got to call me wake me up and then checking through my phones...

Missed Calls (17)

Doug Liman (15)
Rueben Elise (2)

Things are all over the place, the lamp shattered on the floor and the sheets coming off the mattress, I stumble and roll around the room as I find a decent outfit in my bag.

As I opened my text messages, there were 2 voice messages from Rueben and so while I was changing, the audio started to play.

Voice Message 1 (10:30 am)

Hey Angelina, Good morning do want to tell you that you are 30 minutes early and I think that waking up right now is the best thing. Doug is a little upset and I don't want him to know what really happened last night.

Voice Message 2 (11:37 am)

Tik tok, I think you need to get your pussy up. Doug is really upset right now and I am trying to calm him down. Just come here right now. See you soon dear.