Horse Back Riding

Note: Just wanted to inform you guys that we have some news from Cate. She is in Berlin and thank god she is safe and alive. Wohoo!

Cate and Rue stayed at home despite the invitation of the other woman who is clearly lonely at this point. The other brunette was trying to convince Rue but then she knew what is more important, her family.

She took this opportunity to have this time to spend with her kids and wife because next week, she will be dealing with work and then would have not time for the family no more.

As what promised, Cate had to bring the whole family to some horse back riding and something fun. As what Rue said to Cate, she will do anything for fun and you all know what they mean.
______________________________________

Rue POV:

"Get your fucking ass up Cate. You told me that we are leaving by 10. It's fucking 11 am."

Cate was still there laying on the bed, more on starfishing and still wanting me to be there with her.

Angelina called a while ago who wanted me to join her in some coffee and get to know me more but then I decided not to go because as much as I want to get to know my co star more, I rather spend this time with my family.

Going straight to the bathroom, I turned on the shower to get the temperature going and when it is good to go, I hopped in and got myself cleaned after what me and Cate had to go through a while ago.

"Well, can I join?"

Her deep, sultry and raspy voice filled the room. Wiping the fog out of the glass, Cate stands by the door, leaning on the frame bare naked.

"Cate. We are already late and I know what you want to do-"

Cutting me off, she comes in the shower and slowly moves me to the side, being under the shower head this time.

Watching her hands running through her hair and rubbing her body, it was so seductive and enticing. It was hard not to keep my mouth shut. Cate notices my restrictive movement so she pulls me in.

"Mhmm, late already but still looking at me."

Cate pulls me in one more time and then under the running water, she kisses me hard and passionately. Her hand goes by ass and massaging them ever so slightly.

I moan into her mouth as her fingers started to rub down my clit. My arms  are now wrapped around her neck, and tried to look for some support because I started to tremble and I am starting to weaken.

"Fuck you are so hot baby when you are weak for me." Cate said biting my lip and inserting her tongue in my mouth, wandering every space.

"Oh fcuk Cate, I'm almost-"

"MOM! ARE WE READY TO GO?'

The young womans voice filled the room which made Cate pull away quickly.

Looking at her, all I did was laugh because Everytime it's almost time for me to reach something, kids are there to interrupt and ruin the moment. Cate finishes her shower and headed out with a bath robe wrapped around her body.

"Of course sweetheart! Will change."

Quickly finishing and of course making sure to clean the part which was a mess and when everything is done, I face the mirror to check on myself.

Looking at myself, I am proud to where I have become. The process of getting here is tough but yet it's rewarding. Seeing the cuts and scars healing was nice to see and it was enough to tell me that I am worthy to live.