Meeting Once Again

Note: Maybe something steamy

Cate brought Rue on set and it was funny how her kids still thinks that there is a possible father after what Rue called the blonde last night. The older woman tries to help Rue get her shit together because walking was nearly impossible. Just in perfect timing to have Cate with her.

Arriving on set was amazing. Rue immediately went to her makeup artist which was Cates make up artist too. They have been working hand and hand and it was truly fantastic.

Cate was there watching the whole time her wife get ready and prepare for the first shooting while Rue was there reading the script and practicing the scene that they will be doing today when...

It was time to shoot Rue's scenes, a familiar lady came by me.
______________________________________

Cate POV:

"So you are going to dance?"

Rue was there moving her hands in the air, trying to form this very sultry dance that she has to do for the film.

I am sitting with her in the trailer with a good friend of mine, Morag, who is doing her make up. Rue was absolutely beautiful and even no make up can withstand or beat her ethereal beauty.

Watching her do her things and reading her lines, thoughts of loving her even more was what all I could think off. She was just perfect and all, no words could describe my ineffable feelings towards her.

"Here. Somehow I need to seduce Angelina for this scene and have to get her falling for my tricks."

She hands me the script and there goes her action.

Davina is there in the bar, pretending to be drunk as she sees the presence of Juno who is clearly their enemy.

Juno sees Davina and pretends that there are both complete strangers. The room dark with bright colors from the disco lights was the only thing lighting up the place.

Reading through the script and understanding it even more, Rue has to-

"OH HELL NO RUE! I AM NOT LETTING YOU TO GIVE HER A LAP DANCE!"

Rue was there laughing with Morag. This will be clearly the death of me and this will really test my levels on jealousy.

I know that this is all acting but the message that An gave me started to flash back. She has some interest in my wife and I am afraid that she will be falling for her.

Angelina is very charismatic and very attractive, hence that is why I fell for her because of that but not only that, she is very sweet and kind too. She has done so much charity work and her good deeds makes her ever greater.

Rue stands up and then heads to the bathroom to change to the outfit that she is asked to wear and when I saw it, my heart started beating fast.

"Baby... That dress is too short..."

"Cate, I am not pleasing you

"Cate, I am not pleasing you. This is for the film." She said slightly laughing.

She starts fixing her hair while Morag retouches her lipstick and proceeded outside. I took off my blazer and gave it to her, not wanting other people to see what is under.

Rue was looking at me ridiculously and to be honest, I find it weird too that I am acting this very protective wife over Rue but I am afraid that things can happening..

My wife is very attractive and there is no way that someone will get her because she is mine.

Stepping on set, Rue gave me back my blazer and headed to the director who was already behind the camera.

I was there watching her every movement and she looks absolutely hot in that dress and the way her dress is shaped to her body shape, it's so fucking sexy.

She was there, taking short glances at me, biting my lip ever so slightly as she traces her fingers down her thigh and then-

"Glad to be her partner."

Angelina Jolie showed up and slapped my ass cheek. She immediately proceeded to Rue and started the scene.

 She immediately proceeded to Rue and started the scene

There she goes... Angelina takes off her hair tie and the scene starts. It was very painful to watch them dance and flirt together.

Watching where An's hands go, there were now holding Rue's ass, which my wife found very pleasurable. Then after they had to the scene that I dread to watch but I just had to.

Angelina's hands were wrapped at the back of the seat and then Rue starts giving her a lap dance. They both enjoyed it and I am here cracking my hands and fingers, wanting to grab my wife off set.

"Oh shit here we go."

Morag was there beside me watching the most unexpected scene that wasn't clearly in the script, very spontaneous.

As Rue took of the tie at her back, Angelina got in gave her a kiss. I was waiting and watching for the director to tell them stop but then he seems to enjoy it.

Rue's legs were wrapped around her waist and the Angie was there pushing her close to the wall and moaning loud.

"That is not part of the script Doug."

I just had to go up and then he was shocked as to why I was there.

"CUT!" The director exclaimed and I was there crossing my arms right in front of my chest, clearly unsatisfied and disappointed with what I saw.

Rue sees me and then there was lust in her eyes, completely aroused with what she has done but then she knows how much I didn't want to see so she pulled away and fixed herself.

Angelina comes to me and wipes the saliva off her lips, clearly the saliva of my wife.

"She's a good kisser Blanchett. Have you been thinking about what I texted you?" She said fixing her dress.

"No and I am not dwelling on it either."

I see Rue looking at me this time, it was her looking at me with some jealousy in her eyes.

She walks up to me and then my heart started beating out of my chest. Rue gets up to me and stood between me and Angie.

"Excuse me."

Rue pulled the collar of my shirt and I immediately was kissed by her. She moans loud into my mouth and it was so hot.

Her legs started to raise and were now wrapped around my waist. Right in front of me Angie, she became strong and dominant.  She grabbed my hand and placed it on her ass, wanting me to give pleasure to them.

"Fuck Cate!"

My kisses went down to her neck leaving hickeys all over. While I was kissing her, Angie was there looking at me clearly pissed so she walks away.

"Mhmm. Good girl." I said tracing my finger all over her nose.

"Just doing what I am supposed to do. I rather stop the shooting just to see people who I am owned rather giving a lap dance to my girlfriends ex."

Yup... She is so hot and great.