The Sudden Offer

Cate helped call the kids for afternoon snacks and while the three were munching on the food that Rue cooked, Rue cooked something for dinner for after the meal, they can all go straight to bed.

The vibe and feeling of the house became more of a home. The love and bond of the family was unexpected, not really knowing that everyone would get along pretty well. Ruby was there carried by Cate, dancing to the music that Elliot chose randomly from the playlist.

It was a home filled with love and joy and the couple couldn't be happier. When everyone was tucked into bed, Cate and Rue had their own fun in the bedroom. Making sure that the kids are off asleep and then making sure that there bedroom is locked too.

For no other other disturbances until Rue received an email.
______________________________________

Cate POV:

"Call the two kids baby. Fries are ready."

Rue was in charge in the kitchen so I decided and offered to call the kids.

Opening the door I see them tumbling over each other, expecting that one of them will cry but all they do was giggle. I hope it stays like this, not wishing that they will fight and have them parted.

When they saw me, they immediately ran to me and both wrapped around my legs.

"Let's go to mama. She cooked food."

"I am going to go there first!" Elliot ran then there goes Ruby running after him.

Elliot was there in the kitchen asking for some food from Rue and when he got some, he stuffed some in his mouth.

Ruby was a bit short so I carried her and then Rue fed her while I was carrying. The bowl was close us so Ruby got one fry and fed it to Rue.

My lover was busy cooking dinner am I did notice that the room was a bit plain and quiet so I asked Elliot to go to the speaker and pick a song from the playlist.

"What song mommy?" The young man exclaimed.

"Anything you want baby. Press Random if you want." I said while I was there cleaning some of the mess in the counter.

The music started playing and it was one of the most sensual songs but once again upbeat. Hearing the lyrics of the song, it meant very sexual but since the kids are still young, they don't bother.

The kids started to dance to the beat while Rue was swaying her hips to the rhythm.

I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act
I think it's special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.

Take it to the bridge

Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way

Take it to the chorus

Come here girl
Go ahead, be gone with it
Come to the back
Go ahead, be gone with it
VIP
Go ahead, be gone with it
Drinks on me
Go ahead, be gone with it
Let me see what you're twerking with

I dance my way to her and wrapped my hands around her waist. Rue's back is in contact with my front as we danced to the rhythm. Placing some kisses all over her neck, she lets out one breathy moan.

My hands slowly slide down to her core and lazily circled her core and the she whimpers.

"Twerking with me hmm... Later I will slapping this ass of yours." I said leaving a smack on her ass cheek.