Wedding Bells

Warning: Smut/NSFW

Warning: Smut/NSFW

It was finally the day of Hina's wedding. You and Yuzuha had gotten into your dresses and already had your hair and makeup done. "Will we be done on time? What if i'm late to my own wedding oh my-" Hina was overthinking and going crazy, you and Yuzuha trying to keep her calm. "Shh your hair is almost done, now stay still." Yuzuha tells her, a curling iron in her hand. Suddenly a woman walks in, a bag at hand.

"See look, the makeup artist is already here she'll do your makeup right now." You reassure Hina who takes a deep breath in. The makeup artist walked over, laying out everything on the vanity in front of where Hina sat. She began to get to work, Yuzuha finishing up her hair as you touched it up a bit. Soon enough her hair and makeup were complete, now it was just a matter of helping her into her dress. "Okay Y/n hold this up right here." Yuzuha commands.

"Tie that there Yuzuha." "Got it." Eventually Hina's dress was on. Everything was all set, she just needed her veil. She looked so beautiful that Yuzuha started to tear up a bit. "Okay we've got to go, the ceremony is starting soon." Hina tells you both. All three of you began to walk over until your phone rang, the caller ID reading Sanzu's name.

Phone Call Between Y/n And Sanzu:

Sanzu:
"What's the address of this place again? Think I got lost-"

Y/n:
"What? I'll send it to you again but hurry it's starting soon and it'll be awkward if you walk in during the middle of it!"

Sanzu:
"Okay okay just, send me the address i'll be there as soon as possible."

Y/n:
"Just hurry please, I love you and i'll see you soon bye."

Sanzu:
"Love you more, bye."

End Of Phone Call

You quickly join Yuzuha and Hina once again. Everyone started to line up, Hina being in the next room with her father. You spotted the groomsmen, one of them being Chifuyu and the other being a very tall man with a dragon tattoo on the side of his head, you've never seen him before. There were the sounds of people talking on the outside until the music soon started. You all began to walk out, the parents first then the groomsmen along with the groom. Takemichi looked nervous, it looked like Chifuyu was trying to discretely calm him down a bit.

Soon you and Yuzuha walked out, as you walked down the aisle you spotted Sanzu, he was right next to the entrance of the front door meaning he probably just got there. You smiled at him, he looked starstruck when he saw you, he thought you looked gorgeous. Once you made it to the alter, the flower girl and ring bear came out, you weren't sure who's kids they were but they were adorable.