My Promises To You

It was now beginning to get dark, the car still moving silently as you began to wonder what in the hell was happening

It was now beginning to get dark, the car still moving silently as you began to wonder what in the hell was happening. "Haru are we almost there?" You ask a bit tired and he smiles. "Y/n you've been asking that so much, we're almost there give it about, hm.. 15 more minutes." He estimates and you quietly yawn. You started to notice light in the distance, it came closer as you realized you were heading for a city.

A bit more driving and now you could tell you were in Roppongi, the familiar bright lights blinding you as you watched the many people out and about. He kept driving until he got to midtown Roppongi, the city lights were starting to become less visible as Sanzu kept driving. His destination was near midtown Roppongi so not quite there yet, he only had a little more left to go. "Almost there my love, almost." He quietly told you as his fingers gently drummed against the steering wheel.

Sanzu then pulled into a parking lot, it was pretty deserted, only a few cars sat in it. You both got out of the car, Sanzu walking over to your side, holding out his hand for you to take. You accepted it, the street lights in the parking lot allowed you to see the wide grin on his face. After locking the car, you both began to walk. You walked along one of the dirt paths at the entrance, many trees and rocks surrounded the both of you.

He wasn't really talking, he must've been nervous about the situation. After all Sanzu had never imagined there to be a day where he did something like this, it just wasn't him. He didn't do super romantic stuff, but for you he was willing to, if it would make you happy he would. He's realized such a long time ago that you were the one. He couldn't see himself with anyone else, and he definitely couldn't see you with anyone besides him.

He wanted to grow more with you. He wanted to marry you, to find a house all to yourselves, to have kids or even just animals, whatever you wanted he wanted too. He really was in love with you, it was almost sickly. What was he doing with those women all those times before? You could've been his for so much longer already, it really was a shame. But now he wanted to show you how much he was actually serious about you, he'll show you that he does want a future with you, a lifetime with you and only you.

You heard distant sounds of water, the splashing causing you to believe that there was a waterfall nearby. You were right though because soon you both stumbled upon a cute little waterfall, still that wasn't where Sanzu was bringing you. The dirt path continued on until you started to get a glimpse of an even brighter light in the distance, a rest house soon coming into view.

Once you both reached the rest house, Sanzu stopped and looked out at the view ahead. The light from the rest house glistened onto the pond in front of the both of you, you noticed a few stepping stones near the side of the pond. It was pretty, you stared in awe at the sight. The whole park was pretty actually, you wondered how Sanzu knew about this place. You looked over at him, only to find that he was staring at you in adoration, once again you looked perfect in his eyes.