Miss You

You weren't sure why Draken needed to talk to you, you only interacted at the wedding a few times, so what was the problem? Maybe you were over thinking this

You weren't sure why Draken needed to talk to you, you only interacted at the wedding a few times, so what was the problem? Maybe you were over thinking this. Maybe it isn't anything major or important, but still you couldn't help but be a bit anxious.

You pulled into a parking space once you arrived at the shop. You and Hina both got out, walking over to the entrance and going inside. You looked around and didn't see anyone until a familiar face soon appears, you realized it was the other guy you met at the wedding, Inui. His long hair was a bit messy, his pants dirty as he gave you and Hina a small smile. He set down the torque wrench he held in his hand then wiped his hands off on his pants, dirtying them more.

"Hey Y/n and Hina, you're here for Draken right? He should be out soon he's removing an engine right now but he's finishing up." He says glancing between the two of you. "That's fine.... do you by any chance know why he needs to talk to me?" You ask him, he shrugs and shakes his head. "I don't, but i'm sure it's nothing serious. You guys can take a seat over there while you wait." He turns his head, pointing his finger over to a small couch on the side. You and Hina walk over and sit down. Inui went behind the desk on the opposite side, searching for something on the computer that sat on it.

Draken luckily didn't keep you guys waiting for long.
He walked out from the same place Inui had came from. He had a rag in his hands as he quickly wiped them off. A few sweat beads were visible at his temples, his dark hair which was pulled back into a ponytail was messy just as Inui's hair was. He spots the two of you soon as you stand from the couch. "Y/n, Hina, nice to see you both again." He smiles as he walks over to you. "Nice to see you again, although I was surprised to see you wanted to talk." You give him a slightly concerned expression, he nods in understanding.

"Why don't we go outside and talk." He says as he places his hands in his pockets. He looks over to Hina. "Hina would you stay here? Inui will keep you company." He gives her a gentle smile as she nods, a small smile apparent on her face now, but she was still concerned about the whole thing. Inui looked over at her and gave her a small wave, she did the same back as she walked over to him, soon engaging in conversation.

"C'mon." Draken simply speaks, leading you to the back of the shop. You see the motorcycle he must've been working on, many tools surrounding it. It was a nice bike actually, you admired it as you walked past. He led you out the back door, the two of you now outside. There wasn't much back there, just a few dumpsters. He leaned against the wall of the building. He slid off the hair tie that held his hair up, his hair falling as he placed the hair tie in his mouth, gathering up his hair again to put it back into its usual hairstyle.

You stood and watched, standing directly across from him. When he finished he looked up at you, his arms now crossing as he as still against the concrete wall. "Sorry, had to fix that." He apologizes and you dismiss it by shaking your head. "So? What's up?" You ask almost impatiently, the anticipation already built up. He sighed, taking a moment before responding. "I'm sure you're aware how dangerous of a guy your boyfriend is, correct?" He asks.