part2

Cal's house

Cereal come to me in very okward condition she asked me for a help. I agree to her and tell her to told what is her problem.

My youngest aunt, Cereal, lost money in an investment and owed $4 million. She confided in me. The person who had lent Cereal money to cover her debt was Adam who is Elle's half-brother. Elle used the debt as a bait to get me  to agree to a contract marriage with her. But I  turned her down.

In the hospital

Riley showed up and saw Elle with Cal. She was curious.

Cal confessed to his good friend and colleague, Max, about the debt. Chris, Elle's personal assistant, suggested that she should convince Cal through her feelings and sincerity rather than money.

Elle's POV

Both Riley and I turned up at the hospital to see Cal. Riley was not happy that Cal chose to leave with me. However, Cal turned me down again as marriage is not a business deal to him. Riley pressured her father to go to the hospital for a check-up. She took a picture of her and Cal and sent it to me.

At Cal's house

I knock on the door when someone opens the door Cal got shocked by my sudden arrive at his home.

I got a lawyer to go to Cal's house to demand repayment which shocked his family. He clenched my hand and take me to his room and closed the door. He scolded me for being selfish and childish.

At night

I met Graham to try to get his vote for Infinity. He invited me to his penthouse.We discussed About the project, Elle what do think of miss Helen he asks, I smile and tell him to not to worry about the votes I'll manage it . Cal was at the same restaurant to meet his professor. He heard Graham was planning to drug me while both of them were in the gents.

At his penthouse, Graham proposed to me a marriage deal. I rejected him and tell him to focus on his work and not waste his time on thinking about me. After some time I asked him a drink. He had drugged my drink. Cal rushed to the penthouse and knocked on the door.

Cal our Elle's hearth rober