Episode 6

Cal POV

Cal recalls Simon's words that Elle has yet to trust him since she hasn’t revealed why she started Infinity. She has not let go of the past. Elle tries to seduce Cal as she wants to have his baby. But he is called back to the hospital and would be away from home.

Cal and I have a small fight with each other.

Amy had inadvertently recorded Cal's and my private conversation about our contract marriage but is reluctant to publish gossips. She wants to see me but knocks into Simon and they fall on top of each other. They look at each other there eyes are locked into each other she feels his lovely gaze on her. Amy runs off in embarrassment but drops her pen recorder. Simon notice a pen recorder, Simon picks it up and plays it. I quickly grabs it from him. Simon fell little suspicious about the pen recorder. But I manages to move his mind towards something else.

I offers Amy a job in return for her silence. Cal asks Max to keep his marriage a secret. Why you want to hide your marriage, one day everyone get to know about your marriage Max asked to me. I don't know I'm just waiting for the right moment. Elle is not too happy that he is away from home. Director Tang is sick. Riley asks Cal to be her father’s surgeon. His colleague assumes that they are together.

At the hospital...

I goes to the hospital to surprise Cal but meets Riley who smugly tells me that nobody in the hospital knows he is married. I notices that he is not wearing our wedding ring. I was angry with him by his behaviour and tells him off that we are not behaving like newlyweds and he is at fault if our cover is blown.

On Amy first day at work, I first causes our team leader, Kim to spill coffee onto Simon. Later, I spills my own drink onto him when I panics after knowing he is behind me while I was gossiping with Kim about how he left his fiancee without reason 10 years ago.

 Later, I spills my own drink onto him when I panics after knowing he is behind me while I was gossiping with Kim about how he left his fiancee without reason 10 years ago

                         MAX..