part3

At penthouse:)

I decided to turn back after leaving the hotel and rushed to save Elle. I knock the door in horror felling inside my heart.

Elle opens the door after some second and she clenched her arams around Graham's neck. I was shocked when I look at her in this way. After that I fell relief by seeing her safe.

She knew how to protect herself. She had also recorded her conversation with Graham. She leans to me and asked me if I was worried about her by smiling towards me. I didn’t answer. She was looking in pain I asked whether Graham hurts her but she sits on the floor and tell me that she was having gastric problems and she asked me to drive her to a business dinner.

After the dinner, I re-appeared with some medication and sent her home. When I was at his home I gave her some warm water with medicine and she slept, when I was around to back I noticed a photo of her as a kid in her bedroom and realizes who she is.

Flashback.........
In school I was sitting alone in a corner and upset because of my family issues, a girl come to me with a warm smile on her face.She puts her hand on my shoulder which gives me relax. She asked about my problem I told her.
The next day she comes with so many which she collected and gives me and told me take take but I refused to take her money and bounced all the coins from her hands and run out from there.
End of flashback

We were friends during our childhood and she had once given him money which I refused to take. I remembered all our childhood memories, how close we are at that time.

Elle POV

When I awaken, Cal  had cleaned up my house and cooked for me. I am impressed by his behaviour, I chuckled and thought my choice is not wrong he is best option for my husband. I told him that as long as we know what we are sacrificing for in the pursuit of our dreams, then that is enough.

The next morning, I found a note from Cal that he has agreed to the marriage proposal. We went to inform Mother Ling and his 2 aunts that we are getting married. After the initial shock and much deliberations, Cal convinced his mother that it is what he wants.

Graham's father asked me to let his son off in exchange for his vote on the Infinity project. I refused and demanded a public apology instead. Boss root backed me up. I told my father that I'm getting married. He wanted to meet Cal and his family. I let out go Cal for a check up Cal asked me what are you doing Elle she smirked and told me to do a body check to ensure me that I'm virile and healthy. I told him that there is nothing to worry about when meeting my family. My half-brother wouldn’t dare to mention about the money owed. He smiled and then we practiced some speech to impress our families.

She is Riley