part 4

At family metting

Adam smiles when he show Cereal. They look at each other.
Adam and Cereal are friends and dancers. She had inspired him not to give up on dancing. They are pretend to be strangers during the family meeting. My father started the conversation , so Cal tell me about your occupation I am a surgeon Cal spoke with a warm smile. How much you qualified tell me about your story and other abstract my father asks him, I have qualified so many degrees in doctoring field I have completed my studies from Germany Cal tells him. My father carry on his conversion with him and he looks impressed by Cal. Cal assured my family that he will be good to me during the meeting which went well .Riley suddenly come and showed up and was unhappy that Cal had chosen to marry me. She asked if he owed my money. He didn't reply but he looks like little disturbed by her sudden appearance. I immediately kissed Cal to prove that we are really in love.

I and Cal thrashed out the terms of their marriage contract. Boss Root had a heart-to-heart talk with Cal. He could see why I am attracted to Cal as the latter understood his daughter. Cal assured Boss Root that he will fulfill his marriage promises. Boss Root jokingly asked Cal if I had something on him that he had to agree to the marriage. Cal just smiled uncomfortably.

Elle and I registered our marriage.The voting for the Infinity project began. I didn't seem to have enough support initially until Boss Root showed up followed by Miss Helen. Miss Helen voted for me when she heard from Cal that he and I are getting married.

Boss Root wanted a wedding reception. I used it as an opportunity to promote Infinity. I organized a big reception for our marriage. Eventually Riley appeared in a wedding dress to create a fuss. She was on her way to spoil the party when a reporter, Amy, stepped on her dress and tore it. What the fuck you blood reporter Riley spoke in frustration mood , wooohoo wait miss chimpanzee I show you,how bitch you are you are going to spoil someone marriage party Amy spoke by rolling her eyes when I show both of them fighting I'm surprised by her attitude and gave her an exclusive right to the wedding event for her help. I marries Cal as I snaps out of her reverie of the past 2 weeks. At the party I was dancing with Cal and at the end of the party I catch him in a bridal style. He was shocked by my moves. Everyone's eyes are on us which makes Riley jealous.

After the wedding, I follows Cereal's tips on how to seduce Cal.

She is Amy..