Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Captured

Third Person's POV

Lahat ng Student Council Members ay nasa meeting room maliban na lamang kay Niell.

Hinawi ni Zachary ang malaking kurtina at mainam na sumilip mula sa labas.

Kita mula doon ang mga estudyanteng naliligo sa kanilang sariling dugo. Muling sinara ni Zachary ang kurtina at naglakad papuntang lamesa.

"Did you already inform the Cleaners, Liam?" tanong ni Zachary.

Tumango naman si Liam. "Yeah, I already did last night" sagot niya.

The Cleaners are the persons who are going take care after the Red Holiday. By the end of the day, the whole school will be filled with blood and corpses. Cleaners are the one who will clean all the mess.

All of them are silently doing their works. They are not bothered about the Red Holiday because no one can go against them especially the President.

They are there for about half an hour when Niell suddenly walked in. Hingal na hingal ito na tila galing lamang sa mabilis na pagtakbo.

"Fuck! Shaun!" di mapakaling tawag ni Niell.

Nabaling ni Shaun ang kaniyang paningin kay Niell. He stood up and gave his friend a confused look.

"Why are you filled with sweats? What's wrong?" kalmado niyang tanong.

Iniiwasan ni Niell ang kaniyang titig.

"Si Kira..." panimula niya.

Tumaas ang kilay ni Shaun ang mas lalong lumapit sa kaniya. Napansin nito na iniiwasan nito ang kaniyang mga titig.

That's when he knew something was wrong.

"What about her? Didn't I told you to look after her?" tanong niya.

"I did! Its just that a group of men are on my way that time. I just lost my sight for her for just a minute to take care of those bastards but then when I  checked her again she's already gone." paliwanag niya.

Shaun became serious and gritted his teeth.

"Fuck, i'm sorry Shaun. Its my fault..." ani Neill.

"Sinong last nakita mo na kasama niya?" napabaling ang tingin ni Niell kay Zachary na siyang nagtanong.

"The last time I saw her she was with a girl" sagot niya.

"Who? That Thallia girl?" tanong naman ni Garett.

Niell immediately shooked his head.

"No, it's the first time I saw that girl" aniya.

"Shit!" isang mura ang lumabas sa bibig ni Shaun at mabilis na lumabas ng council room.

"I have a bad feeling about this" aniya Zachary sabay labas nilang tatlo at sumunod kay Shaun.

As they all went outside people have already caught their attention. Its unusual for the student council to show themselves in the middle of the Red Holiday. As of that some people stopped what they are doing.

Shaun looked at them with furious eyes. Trying to spot Kira. He didnt even noticed how all of the students were looking at him with confused faces.

Zachary tapped his shoulders. "We can't find her properly if you're giving all the students those cold eyes" aniya.

Shaun didn't even heard what he said. His eyes desperately trying to find Kira.

"All of you go back to your rooms! If you won't follow me I'll kill you all myself. The Red Holiday ends now!" utos niya sa lahat ng estudyante.