Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Whatever it takes

Third Person's POV

Nagmamadaling tumakbo si Shaun papuntang parking lot. Tahimik at wala ni isang tao ang naroon. Akmang papunta na siya sa kaniyang kotse ng biglang may isang babae ang humarang sa kaniya.

Shaun looked up annoyingly. "Fuck, move!"

He stopped when he saw the other person. Principal Victoria gave him a furious look.

"What is this madness, Shaun-" naputol ang sinasabi ni Principal Victoria.

"I don't have the time to talk right now. I need to go" gigilid sana siya nang harangin ulit siya si Principal Victoria.

"Stop right there. If you move a step you'll face the consequences. Why did you stop the Red Holiday?" seryoso nitong tanong.

Shaun stopped then looked at her expressionless.

"Move" diin nitong utos sa kaniya.

Tumaas ang kilay ni Principal Victoria. "And how dare you to command me?" aniya nito.

Di siya pinansin ni Shaun at dadaanan sana siya ng hinawakan siya nito sa braso.

"If you take another step, you're going to be suspended for a week" may pagbabanta nitong saad.

Principal Victoria let out a small chuckle. "I'm sure you won't like that-"

Naputol ang sasabihin nito ng mabilis na binawi ni Shaun ang pagkakahawak sa kaniya braso at kaagad na pumasok sa kaniyang kotse bago humarurot papalabas ng Sylvian High.

Principal Victoria was left dumbfounded. "That brat..."

While driving, Shaun couldn't think of anything. Nangyari na ang kaniyang kinatatakutan. He knows there's a lot of people who are after his head. They're gonna do anything just to eliminate him. They're gonna do anything just to find his weakness. Now that they found it, they're gonna use that weakness to bring him down no matter what.

Normally, he wouldn't care. That's what he is. He won't care even if there's a dying person infront of him. Even if that person was begging for his help. He won't help them if it doesn't benefit him.

That's the life he grew up with. He was trained to be heartless. He was trained to not be swayed by his own emotions. He was trained to kill. He was trained that nothing is important more than power.

His life was going well. Thinking that that's enough. As long as he follows his family's orders, nothing else matters.

He goes to clubs. Just by him sitting, he can immediately attracts ladies. He drinks. He smokes. He's been confessed many times and he's always rejecting them. He uses women for his own satisfaction. Doesn't mind if it hurts their feelings or not.

His heart is closed to anyone that isn't part of his family and close friends. The rest are just toys for him. Playing  until he get tired of them. That's just how he is.

Not until he met that girl, Kira Monteverde. The first time he saw her, he immediately knew that she's different from them. She looks at him with no fear in her eyes. They are rather emotionless. It's like for her, he is nothing but a stranger.

That amuses him. That's the time he got interested in her. He wanna know how long she can keep her pride. He wanna know why isn't she afraid of him. He wanna know how long she can hold that pride of her.

He made her his assistant. For no particular reason, he just wanted to be closer to her. Her expessions always amuses him. He planned to make her one of his toys. Throwing her away if he ever get tired. He thought that once he losses interest in her, he'll throw her away. That's what gonna end up anyways. Or so he thought.