Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Light Jokes

      Cool air hits Taehyung's face as the two males walk through the streets

      Cool air hits Taehyung's face as the two males walk through the streets... well , mainly Jungkook YANKING Taehyung with him.

Passing by all different stores and Taehyung picks up each scent sending his stomach into a manic frenzy.

" how far is it , I physically CANNOT take it anymore " Taehyung exclaims dramatically.

" we actually passed it a while ago , i just wanted to walk a little more to drag the hunger."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with a frown and yanks him arm away.

Jungkook laughs as Taehyung turns back to where they walked from.

" you don't even know where it is , slow down."

Taehyung stops in his tracks letting it him that he in fact does not know where it is.

Jungkook grabs his arm again and drags him into a building three doors down.

" We are HERE." Taehyung cheers.

They enter the small but beautiful building , and wait to be assigned to a table.

Thankfully , Taehyung was too immersed in the things happening around him , he barely remembered how hungry he was.

The smooth piano playing lowly in the background as the mini chatters fill the place.

There wasn't a lot of people there but it was enough for the voices to almost drown out the piano.

The aroma of meals being prepared fills the air finally , hitting Taehyung's  nose and making his stomach rumble.  Taehyung whips his head to look at Jungkook and the waiter walks up.

" Hello , may i -"

" Yes , do you have any suggested drinks today ?"  Jungkook interrupts.

The waiter steps back and fixed his clothes and began to speak.

Taehyung , observing quietly , takes lead in the conversation.

" sorry about that , Hi , i'll get a lemonade and he will take a coke." And Jungkook stares at Taehyung dumbfounded

The waiter walks away and Taehyung goes back to staring out

"what was that ?" Jungkook questioned him

"what do you mean ?

" why did you stop me "

" it was getting weird " taehyung says with a light chuckle

Not noticing , the waiter places their drinks and walks off allowing them to look at the menu.

Taehyung's eyes bulge looking at all the good food not knowing what to get.

" Let's just get it all- i can't decide " Jungkook says suddenly looking to catch Taehyung's eyes , who's eyes where still glued to the menu with a look of concentration.

Jungkook crackles " Any problems on your mind "

" Everything looks so good , but , I don't know which one i want the most "

" I said , let's get both you fool "

" FOOL ? EXCUSE ME " Taehyung exclaims and Jungkook finally lets out a full laugh not allowing Taehyung to continue his thought.

The man turns red and finaally wipes a tear from his eye " Your face was PRICELESS"

" Youre not actually a 'FOOL ' it's just a playful little word , don't take it too seriously " Jungjook says reassuring

Taehyung " ooh " with a understandment , feeling his cheeks turn.

" WAIT- EVERYTHING????" Taehyung's eyes bulge out of his head sending Jungkook into a laughing fit once again.
_____________________

Hi guysss!!!! IM BACK !!! It's been a while since i last updated but i've been seeing a lot of people adding it and reading it so it motivated me to continue on !!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter , sorry it was a short.