chapter 1

Chapter 1 :  ...what is this ?

"Taehyung , Come here please

"Taehyung , Come here please." Taehyung mothers calls him from down the hall.

Taehyung lived a fairly privileged life.

He had everything.

Friends , money , and his soft looks.

Of course he wasn't cocky about it, he actually preferred if he wasn't known for that.

His family were the richest in their country meaning everyone obeyed to their rules.

If you disobey you pay.

Simple right.

Taehyung never liked the way his parents handled things but he couldn't disagree because they are his parents.

At least that's what he was told.

Taehyung grew up in a house were hushed whispers became normal for him.

Family Photos that causes eye sores.

Not one baby picture around but he never speaks on it.

He walks down the halls observing them like he does every single time hoping to catch a new detail.

He follow the long hall until he reaches two long door.

He steps in.

"Yes Mother." He bows from afar.

"Please prepare your best attire, our guests will be arriving soon. " she says while facing another freakishly big family portrait.

"But, If you dare to disappoint, You know the consequences." She says while walking towards the boy.

"Would you like a review ?"

"No ma'am" He says looking down not daring to meet her eyes.

"Very well, carry along." She walks over to the fire place and poses.

"Remember , Smiles." She says and Taehyung takes his leave.

Taehyung walks back down the hall and spots his Father.

"Hello Father." Taehyung bows.

"Hello Son, looking forward to this evening." He father smiles.

"Never but I must obey her." He says looking down.

"It's okay son, with time everything gets better." He pats Taehyung shoulder and leaves the room.

Taehyung huffs and makes his way to his favorite butler, Namjoon.

"Hello Namjoonie , how are you today ?" Taehyung asks smiling brightly.

Namjoon smiles and pats Taehyung head.

He's been their since Taehyung was born.

He is one of the butlers sons ,Taehyung's father favorite butlers.

"ahh Taehyungie, i'm feeling great. As long as the sun is out and im out of harms eye." Namjoon says .

Him in Taehyung tend to talk in a special coded way.

Everything isn't as it seems.

You make think that Taehyung is happy but he isn't, I mean would you be happy if you were always in the hulks eye?

"Thats good to hear Hyung. Listen, I have to go get ready. "

Taehyung gives Namjoon a hug and runs off.

Taehyung is buttoning his shirt when he hears a bell ring throughout the house.

"Taehyung, the guests are here." Taehyung rolls his eyes and decides to head down the steps, well not before checking his apperance.

At the top of the steps Taehyung takes a deep breath and walks down the steps how he was trained.

1 step

2 step

3 step stop and look

smile

amd down the rest of the steps to greet the guests polietly.

Taehyung goes down the row until he spots someone his age.

"Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook..uhh thank you for letting me be in your house.'

Jumgkooks mother nudges him. " that is not what I taught you to say."

Jungkook huffs and starts again.

"Hello. my name Jeon Jungkook and thank you for inviting my family and I to your house."

"yea great okay Taehyung, take Jungkook to your room while the grown ups talk.

Taehyung guides Jungkook up the steps, down the long hall and to his room.

" Uhh , this is my room, Make yourself comfy, would you like anything."

Jungkooks mind so far away, he doesnt hear a word that Taehyung says. Hes to busy staring a the boy to realize that hes been asked 4 questions already and Jungkook hasnt answered one.

" Jungkook."

"Huh?"

"would you like something?"

" yea , you."

haha this story is gonna be medium length just because I don't wanna drag it. Anyways this was the first chapter I hope you all enjoyed it.

see you in the next chapter.

and remember feel free to vote and comment.