chapter 3

chapter 3 : family can also be temporary

Taehyung eats his breakfast at a pace he wouldn't do so normally causing himself to choke

"oh gosh." He coughs out a little before he hears his name.

"Taehyung , I said your mother would like to see you." Taehyung gets off the bed and heads to where his mother was located.

1 step

2 step

3 step

4 step stop to look around

smile you're being watched

5 step

6th step hold your head up proud .

Taehyung has to do this all the time because as his mother said , it's her rule that needs to be obeyed.

He walks down the rest of the steps and follows the long hallway towards his mothers office.

Before he can knock he's being pulled in by his ear.

"What has made you take this long , do you need to be disciplined?" She talks in a stern voice sending shivers down Taehyung's spine.

" n-no ma'am " Taehyung says with his head held down.

" good " she pushes him away by his head.

"now, I've called you down here because i'm sure you heard about your father leaving , but did he explain to you why ? " She says bringing a glass up to her red lips.

"no ma'am , he only said he's leaving us soon." Taehyung says not daring to make eye contact with the women staring into his soul.

" LOOK AT ME ." watching the boy shrink into his chair.

She grins and sits in a chair farthest from the boy.

"well let me tell you all about it Son." she fixes her dress and smiles slightly.

"your fathers a very sick man."

His mother pulls out a mirror and fixed her appearance as she starts explaining everything to him very slowly like he was stupid or something.

(idk what she was explaining, that's their business 🤡)

"so basically what I got from this was , he's gay and you couldn't accept that so you went and forced him into giving you a child.

A child you don't even care for at that , what type of person -"

His mother strikes him hard across the face mid sentence

"don't you say such words in my presence you foolish little boy , without me you wouldn't have half of the things you have now."

Taehyung stares at his mother with a blank face.

"Such a fucking act."

Taehyung stands up to leave the room.

"young man i'm not finished with you."

"well i'm finished with you , you push the only person that mattered to me the most out of my life and you expect me to go on as if nothing happened ....Well , you have another thing coming." He leaves the room feeling quite terrified.

Taehyung gathers his things in his room and stuffs them into a suitcase and takes all his savings pouring it into a cross body bag and exits the room.

As he steps out the house he pulls his phone out to do one thing and one thing only.

Ring

Ring

Ring ....

"Hello , what are you doing ? "

"Just riding around the neighborhood, why do you need something?" Jungkook asks through the other line

"yes can you come pick me up from my mothers house and i'll tell you the rest on the way."

"sure thing." The call ends with no further response and soon, Jungkook arrives at the house.
Taehyung loads the car and jumps in.

"what's with all the -"

"I'm leaving , fuck this place."

Jungkook looks at Taehyung shocked.

"what ? " Taehyung asks as his confused eyes scan the males face.

"y-you cursed ..." Jungkook says bewildered.

"ooh shit , I did ? " Taehyung covers his mouth shocked

"OH FUCK YEAH." Jungkook laughs and drives off.

"so where to ? "

"Take me to a hotel please."

Jungkook nods and turns on the radio.

Taehyung takes a deep breath as a single tear rolled down his face.

He feels free but he can't help but to feel something deep within him.

For now he decides to ignore it.
_____________________

Umm man i Don't even know where i'm going with this book anymore but I will try to hold the plot.

Most of the books I have published are thoughts the I think about before I fall asleep.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter , feel free to leave feed back in the comments.